She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So now Bruce Banner had PTSD before he first transformed? You've literally just made that up :mjlol:

I'm gonna ask you again.

What was this so called personal trauma Bruce Banner had before he first became the Hulk and when was this stated ON-SCREEN?
I think they are referring to his comic book origins and parental issues:

Now MCU Hulk doesn't really have an origin, The Incredible Hulk was kind of a soft reboot. We meet Bruce Banner on the run and he already has his powers, Hulk covered the childhood drama angle and ended with him being on the run but that's not canon so there is kind of a grey area.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think they are referring to his comic book origins and parental issues:

Which is completely separate to the Mcu narrative. Yet they’re trying to use it to make arguments for plot points that don’t exist and haven’t been shown on screen at any point.

It’s like me trying to tell you that Thanos was really or partly motivated by Death in The Avengers movie despite there being no on screen scene in the movies to support this. So all that can be relied is well “it happened in the comics”.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Qh424YJ.jpg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Which is completely separate to the Mcu narrative. Yet they’re trying to use it to make arguments for plot points that don’t exist and haven’t been shown on screen at any point.

It’s like me trying to tell you that Thanos was really or partly motivated by Death in The Avengers movie despite there being no on screen scene in the movies to support this. So all that can be relied is well “it happened in the comics”.

Due to Universal 'the mcu narrative' on the Hulk as a character hasn't been fully fleshed out, yet still implied that like in the source material, his distinct personality splits stem from some sort of trauma. It wouldn't even be a retcon (which happens often within the mcu narraitives) at this point dig further into that implication which I'm sure they will.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah I thought it was trash while I was watching and then I come on here and the coli loves it, I'm surprised. What was so great about it? The main character is annoying, the origin story was dumb, bad CGI.... Cheesy legal drama shyt

Also this is clearly written for late 20s to mid 30s professional women (mostly white women), which is why I'm surprised by the reaction here

Ruffalo my dog... :mjcry:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Wow, usually with Marvel Disney + shyt the 1st episode is the best.

I think with this show, it's very different and I think Jen even says let's something along the lines like lets get this origin story shyt out the way real quick so we can get to the fun stuff lol