She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
How does it follow the continuity?

Bruce Banner and Tim Roth needed Gamma Rays to become Hulks. But She Hulk becomes a Hulk off a damn cut? :mjlol:

Well that's not what the show established.

This is a lie :mjlol:

He was just a regular scientist who exposed himself to gamma rays to test his work with the side effect being that he turns into a monster. It didn't have a damn thing to do with any sort of "trauma" :comeon:
The fear of his blood getting out was a main thread of the Incredible Hulk movie. A person got infected with his blood is how he got discovered in South America. That’s continuity. I didn’t say anything about it being the only way to make a “Hulk”

that’s why he destroyed her blood sample the second he finished testing it.

You really coming into a Hulk thread talking about Hulk not being trauma:russ: the reason his triggers are emotional distress like anger or rage is just for fun.:why:You sound stoopid .

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You really coming into a Hulk thread talking about Hulk not being trauma:russ: the reason his triggers are emotional distress like anger or rage is just for fun.:why:You sound stoopid .

You lied and said Bruce Banner's Hulk was made out of trauma.

Yet when he becomes The Hulk for the first time he has a cocky grin on his face as we see here :mjlol:

So please tell me what this personal trauma (prior to him transforming) was and where it was ever mentioned on screen? :mjlol:

He also did not need to get angry to turn into Hulk in the first movie. His heart rate simply needed to go above a certain point to trigger a transformation.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You lied and said Bruce Banner's Hulk was made out of trauma.

Yet when he becomes The Hulk for the first time he has a cocky grin on his face as we see here :mjlol:

So please tell me what this personal trauma (prior to him transforming) was and where it was ever mentioned on screen? :mjlol:

He also did not need to get angry to turn into Hulk in the first movie. His heart rate simply needed to go above a certain point to trigger a transformation.

You are doing a good job of letting the point go right over your head. Congrats.

PTSD is trigger by heightened emotional conditions.

The accident isn’t the trauma dummy. The accident brought it out.

She Hulk straight pointed out he isolated himself and hasn’t resolved his issues from everyone unlike her…so the show was pointing out how they don’t share the same threshold triggers….ie they don’t have the same PTSD.

Blonsky doesn’t need rage to transform either so obviously something else is different about Bruce Banner

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You are doing a good job of letting the point go right over your head. Congrats.

She Hulk straight pointed out he isolated himself from everyone unlike her…so the show was pointing out how they don’t share the same threshold triggers….ie they don’t have the same PTSD.

Blonsky doesn’t need rage to transform either so obviously something else is different about Bruce Banner

So now Bruce Banner had PTSD before he first transformed? You've literally just made that up :mjlol:

I'm gonna ask you again.

What was this so called personal trauma Bruce Banner had before he first became the Hulk and when was this stated ON-SCREEN?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So now Bruce Banner had PTSD before he first transformed? You've literally just made that up :mjlol:

I'm gonna ask you again.

What was this so called personal trauma Bruce Banner had before he first became the Hulk and when was this stated ON-SCREEN?
I didn’t say he had PTSD before. I said like PTSD emotional triggers are key. The accident was just a dude on a table getting hit with gamma rays. The reason anger is a trigger is from Bruce Banner himself.

You got me. An adaptation using the source materials doesn’t mean anything.

I guess Uncle Ben wasn’t shot either since it wasn’t stated in the MCU either and the Great Responsibility came from Aunt May.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

I'm gonna ask you again.

Bruce Banner, the man who is famous for his rage issues, does not have any implied emotional trauma? Interesting take, and an even weirder hill to die on.

Whatever helps you feel more comfortable in your misogyny I guess :yeshrug:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Also he said in Avengers with a calm demeanor, “ I’m always angry” to transform. His heart rate and anger aren’t the same thing.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I didn’t say he had PTSD before.

:gucci:

Bruce’s Hulk is a result of his personal trauma( that they correctly called out he hasn’t resolved) that she doesn’t have

Why do you keep lying? :mjlol:

You're just making up plot points that have NEVER been mentioned ON-SCREEN :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bruce Banner, the man who is famous for his rage issues, does not have any implied emotional trauma? Interesting take, and an even weirder hill to die on.

Whatever helps you feel more comfortable in your misogyny I guess :yeshrug:

What emotional trauma did he have PRIOR to his first transformation? :mjlol:

And when was it mentioned on-screen?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
What emotional trauma did he have PRIOR to his first transformation? :mjlol:

And when was it mentioned on-screen?
"Have you heard of the Hulk?"
"Oh yeah, that's that really chill dude. No emotional issues at all, really calm guy" :troll:

Again, weird hill to die on and a weird specific thing to focus on. You act like Hulk didn't exist for decades before he ever showed up in the MCU.
Play dumb to win online arguments, brehs.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s not specific so i give you that point.

So once again you're just making up plot points :mjlol:
Read negro.

All I said was PTSD is emotionally trigger

I just said the trauma is in him and not her. Trauma is just anger issues, personality defect, or anything else like in Ang Lee’s Hulk.

And I've asked you multiple times to tell me what this trauma WAS PRIOR to Bruce Banner's first transformation as The Hulk.

But you can't do that. As NO WHERE on screen has this ever been shown or mentioned.

You've made it up :dead:.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"Have you heard of the Hulk?"
"Oh yeah, that's that really chill dude. No emotional issues at all, really calm guy" :troll:

Again, weird hill to die on and a weird specific thing to focus on. You act like Hulk didn't exist for decades before he ever showed up in the MCU.
Play dumb to win online arguments, brehs.

That's what I thought. You can't tell me because what you're trying to argue for does not exist in the mcu narrative.

Because if it did, both you and the other poster by now would show me a scene where this is clearly shown or stated. But all I'm getting is a bunch of juelzing.

Also this is the mcu not the comics :mjlol:

The comics are irrelevant to what is depicted on screen in the mcu.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
That's what I thought. You can't tell me because what you're trying to argue for does not exist in the mcu narrative.

Because if it did, both you and the other poster by now would show me a scene where this is clearly shown or stated. But all I'm getting is a bunch of juelzing.

Also this is the mcu not the comics :mjlol:

The comics are irrelevant to what is depicted on screen in the mcu.
But you're the one rejecting the MCU narrative. You're responding to a scene in the MCU where it's explained to you, you're just rejecting it because it also explains why SheHulk was able to better control her Hulking out and it has to do with her lived experience as a woman.

For the third time, it's a weird hill to die on, but you're so caught up in trying to win this online argument that you don't even realize how you're coming off. :yeshrug:

Bruce Banner doesn't have rage issues :mjlol:
Okay, if you say so.