She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You can't do light hearted with Daredevil and Kingpin there..there is too much hatred there. Deadpool and Kingpin? Sure.
What if DD is after some low level character? in a 20 something minute episode it’s probably one DD scene and a couple of Murdock scenes. I think you can do a smiling MM and get away with it without hurting DD.

She‘s probably going to know Matt is DD immediately.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What if DD is after some low level character? in a 20 something minute episode it’s probably one DD scene and a couple of Murdock scenes. I think you can do a smiling MM and get away with it without hurting DD.

She‘s probably going to know Matt is DD immediately.
Matt can be LIVELY with other characters..nothing wrong with that. But not Kingpin. Him and She Hulk can definitely spin off each other..you know how her character is.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a cool introduction to the character. The fourth wall breaking came off natural. Jen and Bruce had a nice chemistry. The humor worked for the most part. The courtroom "fight scene" was the only thing that fukked up my immersion. shyt gave me flashbacks to scenes from the last Dr. Strange movie, it was so bad:scust: I think this can be a fun watch if it gets to be it's own thing and not an extended commercial for upcoming films.

Disney isn't who I'm turning to for any sort of messaging or themes pertaining to social issues. It was embarrassing seeing them try to tackle race in Cap + WS and I doubt I've seen a more on the nose attempt at addressing feminism than this episode of She Hulk. This is a comic book show on a Disney streaming platform. These neckbearded incels lost their minds over a black female's mere existence in the Obi Wan series. Sad as it is, Disney is better off steering clear of race, gender, and sexuality beyond representation.

What was their issue with a black female in Obi Wan?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, this first episode was awful. I have no idea why people think this was a good episode.
Yeah I thought it was trash while I was watching and then I come on here and the coli loves it, I'm surprised. What was so great about it? The main character is annoying, the origin story was dumb, bad CGI.... Cheesy legal drama shyt

Also this is clearly written for late 20s to mid 30s professional women (mostly white women), which is why I'm surprised by the reaction here

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The actress is good but the show is juvenile for no reason.

I mean look at the goofy lazy way they had her become She-Hulk. Off a Damn cut :mjlol:

Then she can control her Her Hulk powers better than the actual Hulk because she’s simply a woman :pachaha:

And I find it :mjpls: that her hair turns straight as opposed to remaining Curly when she turns into She-Hulk.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I mean look at the goofy lazy way they had her become She-Hulk. Off a Damn cut :mjlol:

Then she can control her Her Hulk powers better than the actual Hulk because she’s simply a woman :pachaha:

And I find it :mjpls: that her hair turns straight as opposed to remaining Curly when she turns into She-Hulk.
The blood thing is straight from the Incredible Hulk movie so I guess we should penalize Marvel for using it’s continuity?

Just because she can transform easier doesn’t mean he’s better than the Hulk. We don’t need to see another Hulk origin movie again, She’s got her own problems to deal with.

Like just because your older siblings had a tougher time doesn’t equate to the younger sibling being better.

Bruce’s Hulk is a result of his personal trauma( that they correctly called out he hasn’t resolved) that she doesn’t have. It’s not that she’s a woman, she’s just not him.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

@Luke Cage
:pachaha:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The blood thing is straight from the Incredible Hulk movie so I guess we should penalize Marvel for using it’s continuity?

How does it follow the continuity?

Bruce Banner and Tim Roth needed Gamma Rays to become Hulks. But She Hulk becomes a Hulk off a damn cut? :mjlol:

easier doesn’t mean he’s better than the Hulk

Well that's not what the show established.
Bruce’s Hulk is a result of his personal trauma

This is a lie :mjlol:

He was just a regular scientist who exposed himself to gamma rays to test his work with the side effect being that he turns into a monster. It didn't have a damn thing to do with any sort of "trauma" :comeon:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

It makes no damn sense other than :mjpls:.

Mark Ruffalo's Hulk keeps his hair texture when he transforms.

But she's Hulk's goes from curly to straight during a transformation :what:

This is in a show where in the narrative the character meant to look better and sexier as a hulk than when in human form :mjpls: