She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It was a cool introduction to the character. The fourth wall breaking came off natural. Jen and Bruce had a nice chemistry. The humor worked for the most part. The courtroom "fight scene" was the only thing that fukked up my immersion. shyt gave me flashbacks to scenes from the last Dr. Strange movie, it was so bad:scust: I think this can be a fun watch if it gets to be it's own thing and not an extended commercial for upcoming films.

Disney isn't who I'm turning to for any sort of messaging or themes pertaining to social issues. It was embarrassing seeing them try to tackle race in Cap + WS and I doubt I've seen a more on the nose attempt at addressing feminism than this episode of She Hulk. This is a comic book show on a Disney streaming platform. These neckbearded incels lost their minds over a black female's mere existence in the Obi Wan series. Sad as it is, Disney is better off steering clear of race, gender, and sexuality beyond representation.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
299171062_10225661077851946_6151999972389135838_n.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First episode was a good start to the series. The plot of her getting hulk powers was kind of weak. The court scene also was kind of weird. Seemed like she was intentionally trying to hide the fact for a while of being She Hulk and had the whole argument with Bruce about not wanting to be a superhero, yet she gets convinced in seconds with a few words by her friend to hulk up in front of everyone.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
First episode was a good start to the series. The plot of her getting hulk powers was kind of weak. The court scene also was kind of weird. Seemed like she was intentionally trying to hide the fact for a while of being She Hulk and had the whole argument with Bruce about not wanting to be a superhero, yet she gets convinced in seconds with a few words by her friend to hulk up in front of everyone.
The entire opening monologue was about power and responsibility.

If she kept hiding in the face of responsibility to do something, it kind of wouldn’t make sense.

It wasn’t so much about superheroing as doing the right thing and helping people which she only wants to do as a lawyer. Bruce didn’t value her profession and emphasized superheroing and she was the opposite.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
It played out like a she hulk comic book story :russ:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I damn near rolled my eyes to the back of my head on that scene. First ep was decent but gotdamn it felt rushed
One of those youtube channels did a good explanation of why this was actually logical and how in universe the traditional way would make no sense. Funny how tall thinknthses people dont have a clue about this stuff. MCU fans inching closer and closer to Star Wars everyday.