She did it again: Kavanaugh's assistant flashes White Power symbol for the second time at hearing

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mass hysteria, moral and tone policing, calls for censorship, when did the modern left turn into the 80s and 90s religious conservatives lol

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How about we just starting offing anyone who flashes that sign. theyve already publicly declared themselves the enemy anyway and their identity has been exposed

:whoa: just kidding

:demonic:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That's not a source but i figured you couldn't bring it forward?

Me: Where did the proof ( sources )come from of the ok sign being white supremacy

You: Shows pics of the ok sign.
fukk you and your question, c00n. What makes you think I need to "prove" anything to you? You can keep defending these crackers all you want, you're only exposing yourself. "Prove its a white supremacy sign:stopitslime:"

Notice how c00ns/crackers try to pretend that blacks arent allowed to call out white racism/racists unless we have undeniable proof. As if we owe whites the benefit of the doubt when it comes to racism. "Dont you go accusin these good white people less you got proof now"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you and your question, c00n. What makes you think I need to "prove" anything to you? You can keep defending these crackers all you want, you're only exposing yourself. "Prove its a white supremacy sign:stopitslime:"

Notice how c00ns/crackers try to pretend that blacks arent allowed to call out white racism/racists unless we have undeniable proof. As if we owe whites the benefit of the doubt when it comes to racism. "Dont you go accusin these good white people less you got proof now"

Right you dont have to prove anything anymore because when people see everything online, its 100% real. IG Models are 100 real as well....i got proof cause its online.

Goodthing you kats were born spoiled and can't defend your weak excuses...:mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Right you dont have to prove anything anymore because when people see everything online, its 100% real. IG Models are 100 real as well....i got proof cause its online.

Goodthing you kats were born spoiled and can't defend your weak excuses...:mjlol:
So what would serve as proof to you c00n? Just a white person’s word? You’re not going to accept that some white supremacists are using the sign amongst themselves unless they come out and just admit it? You’re not but the white man’s pet guard d dog.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what would serve as proof to you c00n? Just a white person’s word? You’re not going to accept that some white supremacists are using the sign amongst themselves unless they come out and just admit it? You’re not but the white man’s pet guard d dog.

c94c48813881c35c254f159dd2828ae0.jpg

6.png

f0cf207e2765e1aeeda2a34f684f74a6.jpg