She did it again: Kavanaugh's assistant flashes White Power symbol for the second time at hearing

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Some people are so willfully ignorant on this.

Yes it started as a "joke", but its inception is immaterial because it has been widely adopted as a white power symbol.

If you choose to ignore it then bliss suits you. Remain in your ignorance. This is a white power symbol now.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
its pretty clear that symbol has been appropriated by WS. The way she awkwardly puts it up two different times is suspect. Maybe she's trolling but at the end of the day, these kind've people are everywhere and the fact she's the assistant to some trump soldier judge says she probably is a SWS

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad faith, as usual from you. You are a full out MAGA guy, so of course you caping. These LEO’s know exactly what they are doing, and people like you give them that plausible deniability out. Every fukking thing they do, or have done should be looked at. Even if they trolling, they know exactly what they are trolling, which is people thinking it’s a white power symbol. How the fukk do you justify the fukking police, either flashing a white power symbol, or even fukking trolling people that are “confused”. You think it’s cool that these pigs are “just out here having fun” and trolling the public that they should be serving, and not beating, harassing, killing?

I'm still waiting on these facts you kats supposedly dropping. No one here is MAGA....you use that when your argument isnt valid. Police been killing black folks before 2016...where was the sign then? I bet your dumbass doesnt even know where the sign originated from.

Do something Pro-black and volunteer in the community, sponsor some kids, support black businesses instead of pretending you know shyt when you dont.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn’t pull shyt, you’re trying to troll like a sucker. We’re talking about white supremacists using a specific sign that means something amongst them and their kind. Blacks who use the ok sign for other purposes doesn’t have a gotdamn thing to do with that. Now grow horrible-post somewhere else.

Where is your source from...stop derailing.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm still waiting on these facts you kats supposedly dropping. No one here is MAGA....you use that when your argument isnt valid. Police been killing black folks before 2016...where was the sign then? I bet your dumbass doesnt even know where the sign originated from.

Do something Pro-black and volunteer in the community, sponsor some kids, support black businesses instead of pretending you know shyt when you dont.
You know what, clown, I’m not even gonna waste my fukking time with you. You probably fighting right along side those 4C#a* and 8c#a* clowns and T_D posters that get more satisfaction from “owning libs” than anything else. You have a very hardline belief system in “what do you have to lose?” and nothing I or anyone else can say is gonna get you off that weirdo shyt. HYON’s crew, good luck with that, y’all, you got this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what, clown, I’m not even gonna waste my fukking time with you. You probably fighting right along side those 4C#a* and 8c#a* clowns and T_D posters that get more satisfaction from “owning libs” than anything else. You have a very hardline belief system in “what do you have to lose?” and nothing I or anyone else can say is gonna get you off that weirdo shyt. HYON’s crew, good luck with that, y’all, you got this.

You done? ....you trying to hard here kid. Stay in your lane when you speak about subjects you aren't knowledge about.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Flywin Lannister said:
You don't see it because you're white and you have more white privilege saving your ass since you were vomiting over your dad's shirt and there's absolutely no negative aspect in your white, selfish mind to white supremacy. Because white supremacy helps you butter your bread.

When there's a promotion up for grabs: you, not Jamal gets it. When there's a job you want: you, not Shae gets it. When you (insert 1,000,000 normal, daily activities) nothing happens, but when a black man or woman does it - the cops get called. You live in a world where the leading man is white like you. 99% of the time. You don't get randomly selected. You're white. In a white supremacist world. So OF COURSE you "just don't see it"

Don't reply. Don't tell me your black. Go read a fukking book. Which you won't. So just.. don't reply ok chief.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what we Black people need to do more of at EVERY opportunity when we come up against White Supremacy in all it's many guises.

Call that shyt OUT!!!! Embarrass them!!!!

Make them ashamed at what they've done and continue to do for the sake of a lie created 300 years ago.

ALL WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE!!!!​

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No cape but in high school dudes would do that, and if you looked down and noticed it then you were "gay"..

No idea who started it...shyt was corny and popular with white boys.

yeah at my school if someone threw that sign and you saw it then they'd punch you in the shoulder

ironically the kids playing that game were racist....so ima say its been that WP shyt all along and nikkas just aint know yet...

THATS NOT THE SIGN.

WE PLAYED THE SAME GAME GROWING UP...

THE MIDDLE FINGER AND THE INDEX FINGER
TOUCHED THE THUMB.

IT fukkING NO fukkING OK SIGN
AND THE REST OF THE FINGERS
WERE CLOSED LIKE A FIST.
THEY WERENT MAKING A fukkING W.
:devil:
:evil:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No cape but in high school dudes would do that, and if you looked down and noticed it then you were "gay"..

No idea who started it...shyt was corny and popular with white boys.
:whoa: me and half the school was in on that shyt... wasn't just the white boys

we called it "plucky" and people STILL posting this shyt on facebook

1kizkg.jpg

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excuses excuses and i never see you in anything dealing with black struggles unless its a democratic vs republican bullshyt thread.
:rudy:Nobody is falling for your nonsense deflections anymore. You're always in these threads defending racists so the only questions remains is if you're an alt-white or a deranged c00n. We're getting closer to the answer.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
yeah at my school if someone threw that sign and you saw it then they'd punch you in the shoulder

ironically the kids playing that game were racist....so ima say its
been that WP shyt all along and nikkas just aint know yet...
:jbhmm:

Ya actually reminded me about this shyt.
This was around the slap-boxing (with the stupid sound effects) era in school too.

When we was in grade 5-7 dudes did this. Stopped abruptly by HS.

I can see weirdos picking up this shyt since brehs grew out of that quick. I don't even know if they still do it.

Not surprised WS stole it. It had gay connotations and they gravitate towards that stuff. Plus it's just like outdated slang.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:Nobody is falling for your nonsense deflections anymore. You're always in these threads defending racists so the only questions remains is if you're an alt-white or a deranged c00n. We're getting closer to the answer.

Bring your evidence or dont bother yapping your mouth off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1*SUlZROYKqnrn1m4iUFAtpA.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

Those are my sources. These are two undeniable examples of whites going out of ther way to flash the sign. Since youre denying that flashing a white power sign, what are they flashing? Is this "if you look at my hand you're gay" game?:pachaha:

That's not a source but i figured you couldn't bring it forward?

Me: Where did the proof ( sources )come from of the ok sign being white supremacy

You: Shows pics of the ok sign.

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How can blacks trust white people when y'all do shyt like this? Even if she didn't mean it or is just trolling.