She did it again: Kavanaugh's assistant flashes White Power symbol for the second time at hearing

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So what? Is your argument that because the sign can be used as a game that its not also a sign used by white supremacists?
I was stating that I know it as a game as whiteboys do that shyt....

Whether the cops were doing that game, or they were using it as a white power sign I don't know ....I've never known whiteboys to use that as a white power sign,

It would be easier to just say they're doing the white power sign but I don't know

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lot of questionable posts in this thread. If you don't think the OK symbol is the new Nazi salute, I look at you as a suspected white supremacist. :francis:

Lets ignore the continuous white supremacy laws and policies from institutions for over 50 years to focus on a symbol that has been rumored....rumored to have to some relation to trump supporters so lets call it white supremacy.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I was stating that I know it as a game as whiteboys do that shyt....

Whether the cops were doing that game, or they were using it as a white power sign I don't know ....I've never known whiteboys to use that as a white power sign,

It would be easier to just say they're doing the white power sign but I don't know
We ALL know that the sign is used to symbolize things other than white supremacy. Nobody has ever argued that the sign is only used to symbolize white power/supremacy, so you're being disingenuous arguing against a straw man. That makes you a suspect c00n/cracker.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
No cape but in high school dudes would do that, and if you looked down and noticed it then you were "gay"..

No idea who started it...shyt was corny and popular with white boys.
yeah at my school if someone threw that sign and you saw it then they'd punch you in the shoulder

ironically the kids playing that game were racist....so ima say its been that WP shyt all along and nikkas just aint know yet...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
We ALL know that the sign is used to symbolize things other than white supremacy. Nobody has ever argued that the sign is only used to symbolize white power/supremacy, so you're being disingenuous arguing against a straw man. That makes you a suspect c00n/cracker.
:russell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did you tell....
Rappers
Black fraternities
Black Celebs
Gang Members
Black Deaf people

?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare:I see you're still caping for white supremacists. You're getting closer and closer to coming out the closet.

Edit: :picard:Damn this thread is flooded with agents.

Excuses excuses and i never see you in anything dealing with black struggles unless its a democratic vs republican bullshyt thread.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
@Gravity

You didn't get your sources from any known black scholars of this info, so when i pulled your card you got offended like a woman.
You didn’t pull shyt, you’re trying to troll like a sucker. We’re talking about white supremacists using a specific sign that means something amongst them and their kind. Blacks who use the ok sign for other purposes doesn’t have a gotdamn thing to do with that. Now grow horrible-post somewhere else.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Lets ignore the continuous white supremacy laws and policies from institutions for over 50 years to focus on a symbol that has been rumored....rumored to have to some relation to trump supporters so lets call it white supremacy.
Bad faith, as usual from you. You are a full out MAGA guy, so of course you caping. These LEO’s know exactly what they are doing, and people like you give them that plausible deniability out. Every fukking thing they do, or have done should be looked at. Even if they trolling, they know exactly what they are trolling, which is people thinking it’s a white power symbol. How the fukk do you justify the fukking police, either flashing a white power symbol, or even fukking trolling people that are “confused”. You think it’s cool that these pigs are “just out here having fun” and trolling the public that they should be serving, and not beating, harassing, killing?