She did it again: Kavanaugh's assistant flashes White Power symbol for the second time at hearing

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
So what's the deal behind this pic? Are these crackers signaling that they're ok or do their hands just so happen to be resting in the same position at the exact instant the pic was taken?

I posted an article, I suggest you read it, Im done with this. Stay letting these idiots pull ya strings like puppets.

:nowantnosauce:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I posted an article, I suggest you read it, Im done with this. Stay letting these idiots pull ya strings like puppets.

:nowantnosauce:
Is the article about the pic i posted? If not, then the fukk I care about your article? You dodged my question because you're full of shyt. Thats right, take your little fakkit ass on out of the thread.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
You don't see it because you're white and you have more white privilege saving your ass since you were vomiting over your dad's shirt and there's absolutely no negative aspect in your white, selfish mind to white supremacy. Because white supremacy helps you butter your bread.

When there's a promotion up for grabs: you, not Jamal gets it. When there's a job you want: you, not Shae gets it. When you (insert 1,000,000 normal, daily activities) nothing happens, but when a black man or woman does it - the cops get called. You live in a world where the leading man is white like you. 99% of the time. You don't get randomly selected. You're white. In a white supremacist world. So OF COURSE you "just don't see it"

Don't reply. Don't tell me your black. Go read a fukking book. Which you won't. So just.. don't reply ok chief.

FACTS :ohlawd:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So what's the deal behind this pic? Are these crackers signaling that they're ok or do their hands just so happen to be resting in the same position at the exact instant the pic was taken?
1*SUlZROYKqnrn1m4iUFAtpA.jpeg
No cape but in high school dudes would do that, and if you looked down and noticed it then you were "gay"..

No idea who started it...shyt was corny and popular with white boys.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
No cape but in high school dudes would do that, and if you looked down and noticed it then you were "gay"..

I'm so confused, wasnt that the "cheerios" sign or some shyt?

Leave it to white folk to turn some inane shyt into some fukkin propoganda :hhh:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

So you think it's a reasonable possibility that that's what those cops are doing?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So you think it's a reasonable possibility that that's what those cops are doing?
:hubie:

All I know is my experience with whiteboys doing that shyt...only white power symbol I know of is the Nazi salute, this is the first time i'm hearing of white power symbols and shyt.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

All I know is my experience with whiteboys doing that shyt...only white power symbol I know of is the Nazi salute, this is the first time i'm hearing of white power symbols and shyt.
I asked you a yes or no question. You cats are bytchmade for no reason. Ask a man a simple question and he throws his hands up like a gotdamn fakkit:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

99% of the people on this site dont know signs and symbols. I expect irrational emotional responses...instead of logical dissent.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:russ: fukk you getting so emotional for tough guy?
I asked you a simple question and you waffled like a bytch. It dsgusted me. If you dont know what you're talking about then shut the fukk up and learn before commenting. A simple google search would tell you all you need to know about the ok-sign being used by white supremacists.

You want to act stupid, ill just treat you like that.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I asked you a simple question and you waffled like a bytch. It dsgusted me. If you dont know what you're talking about then shut the fukk up and learn before commenting. A simple google search would tell you all you need to know about the ok-sign being used by white supremacists.

You want to act stupid, ill just treat you like that.
The ok sign is used as a game also...