Shaun king is about to clap back at everyone who called him a fraud.Edit#2 his wife responds.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
There are a bunch of CACs with a small percentage of non white blood. They are still CACs.

We have posters on here (not me..) who argue the one-drop rule is a creation of black people,
and any semblance of African heritage makes you black.

Shaun King obviously relies on the one-drop concept, at best. That's all he has.

What is today's definition of "black" that EVERYONE agrees to? :hula:

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Breh pulled a whole dissertation on Melungeons out his ass like we can’t look at his mom and dad and see what his stock is. :mjlol:

OK, And this is the chair of the Congressional Black Caucus from 2015 - 2017.

440px-G.K._Butterfield%2C_Official_portrait%2C_114th_Congress.jpg

And this is one of the founders of the Congressional Black Caucus, who's South Central California seat in Congress is now held by Maxine Waters:

440px-Augustus_Freeman_Hawkins.jpg

In comparison, these men make Shaun King look like Wesley Snipes.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
OK, And this is the chair of the Congressional Black Caucus from 2015 - 2017.

440px-G.K._Butterfield%2C_Official_portrait%2C_114th_Congress.jpg

And this is one of the founders of the Congressional Black Caucus, who's South Central California seat in Congress is now held by Maxine Waters:

440px-Augustus_Freeman_Hawkins.jpg

In comparison, these men make Shaun King look like Wesley Snipes.

What does this have to do with anything?

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Why do people dislike ole boy, from what I seen he keep just keep people updated on whats going on.

Seem like he do a good job :yeshrug:

Plus he also actively seeks justice for defensenless black and minority. He single handedly exposed the identity of all the cacs who attacked the breh in the parking lot and fired weapon at another breh at charlottesvile and put pressure on the local police anf fbi to convict them.
he does shyt like this all the time but some people will rather focus on the dumb shyt.:stopitslime::francis:

I fukk with shaun king whether he's white,black,purple or yellow. IDGAF what anyone says about him, he exposes injustice and seeks justice for black and minorities in America and that's a worthwhile cause:yeshrug:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Plus he also actively seeks justice for defensenless black and minority. He single handedly exposed the identity of all the cacs who attacked the breh in the parking lot and fired weapon at another breh at charlottesvile and put pressure on the local police anf fbi to convict them.
he does shyt like this all the time but some people will rather focus on the dumb shyt.:stopitslime::francis:

I fukk with shaun king whether he's white,black,purple or yellow. IDGAF what anyone says about him, he exposes injustice and seeks justice for black and minorities in America and that's a worthwhile cause:yeshrug:
What is a minority?