Shaun king is about to clap back at everyone who called him a fraud.Edit#2 his wife responds.

Daps
Deray?!?:beli: The SAME Deray who's funded by white people proclaiming him the leader of black lives matter movement sucking off white zaddy for a check??? The Same deray who went down there to ferguson and got ran outta town when he tried to exploits the black residents there???:stopitslime:

nikka DEGAY ISNT THE ONLY ONE. This nikkas has been called out hundreds of times by hundreds of different people, even old church member before all the BLM fiascos. nikkas just choose to ignore it. fukk all of them

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I can’t stand deray mark ass but even he called out Shaun king stealing money, this dude Shaun has a history of stealing money dating back to 2010 as told from many different sources and no one seems to care cause he tweets current need regarding race relations

Deray mad because he asked Shaun if he could throw his blue vest in the washer with Shaun's dirty drawls and was declined, it's been a grudge ever since

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
yall being serious in here.. :gucci:

shaun-king1.png
pic did't post

Daps
:mjlol: I said...I'm just telling you how I see it...:mjpls: why don't you ask him straight up???:ld:
so he can block me..? :mjlol:

he has 2 White parents.. his birth certificate, his siblings and family say he is White.. for as many stories that have been written about it, he hasnt sued one of them for slander.. not one..

he can fight for injustices.. nothing wrong with that.. but, if you're gonna lie about something as simple as your race.. when youre fighting racial injustices.. thats shady as fukk..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
so he can block me..? :mjlol:

he has 2 White parents.. his birth certificate, his siblings and family say he is White.. for as many stories that have been written about it, he hasnt sued one of them for slander.. not one..

he can fight for injustices.. nothing wrong with that.. but, if you're gonna lie about something as simple as your race.. when youre fighting racial injustices.. thats shady as fukk..

:ehh: Fair enough...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Deray?!?:beli: The SAME Deray who's funded by white people proclaiming him the leader of black lives matter movement sucking off white zaddy for a check??? The Same deray who went down there to ferguson and got ran outta town when he tried to exploits the black residents there???:stopitslime:

Exactly pot meet kettle.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN