Shaun king is about to clap back at everyone who called him a fraud.Edit#2 his wife responds.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I see enough people have missed the entire point of this. Shaun King who is not perfect goes at all of them for their reckless comments and divisive posts. And these bytch asses quickly retracted and deleted them then started crying about feeling attacked.

Shea butter twitter is full of projection, victim mentality, constant accusations against black men, weird terms like 'cis, non binary and almost all of em are LGBTQ.

The minute anyone challenges their opinions they go to their playbook and pull out the black men are always harassing them, black women haters, bigots, and hate gay folk.

fukk all of them. They are the absolute worst.

And what happened with ol' boy Deray, that motherfukker is the epitome of monetizing and getting famous based on a movement that he never started in Ferguson.

I'm over all these clowns.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
1hk0.jpg

He looks like his mom and dad.

And looking at their features and that they are from Kentucky, there is a possibility that they
might be of Melungeon ancestry.

Melungeons are a "tri-racial isolate group" that were associated with Appalachia, East Tennessee, Southwest Virginia, and eastern Kentucky. Tri-racial is a description for those groups thought to be of mixed European, African and Native American heritage.

Melungeons explore mysterious mixed-race origins
Dale Neal, dneal@citizen-times.com Published 6:16 p.m. ET June 21, 2015 | Updated 8:51 p.m. ET June 23, 2015

In 1947, DruAnna Williams Overbay's schoolteacher mother sent her down to the mailbox at recess. She started flipping through that week's edition of the Saturday Evening Post and saw pictures of her neighbors she knew in Hancock County, Tennessee.

The little girl read a word describing them all that she'd never heard before: Melungeon.

She was showing the pictures to the other children until her mother snatched the magazine away.

"She didn't want me to know about Melungeons," Overbay, 73, recalled. "In my mother's family, they said we were 'Portugee,' That's what they called Portuguese."

Melungeons, the mysterious dark-skinned mountaineers of eastern Tennessee and southwest Virginia and into Kentucky, have sparked myths and theories over the past century. They were whispered to be descendants of shipwrecked Portuguese sailors, or gypsies now known as Roma. Some have speculated on connections with the Lumbee Indians in Robeson County or the Lost Colonists of the Outer Banks.

The name likely comes from the French "melange," a slur most often used by suspicious white neighbors in the days of the Jim Crow South, when African-Americans and anyone with dark skin faced prejudice and segregation.

What's certain is that Melungeon students like Overbay came to Asheville for boarding school and to Warren Wilson College, which welcomed poorer Appalachian students of all backgrounds.

More than 100 descendants, experts and others are expected to attend the 19th annual conference of the Melungeon Heritage Association June 26-27 at Warren Wilson.

Melungeons explore mysterious heritage

Who are the Melungeon?

"In Tennessee, they are a people of more or less unknown origin. We assume there is some African ancestry, so the Melungeons largely kept to themselves," said Wayne Winkler, a professor at East Tennessee State University and author of the 2004 book "Walking Toward the Sunset: The Melungeons of Appalachia."

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

And looking at their features and that they are from Kentucky, there is a possibility that they

Melungeons are a "tri-racial isolate group" that were associated with Appalachia, East Tennessee, Southwest Virginia, and eastern Kentucky. Tri-racial is a description for those groups thought to be of mixed European, African and Native American heritage.

Dale Neal, dneal@citizen-times.com Published 6:16 p.m. ET June 21, 2015 | Updated 8:51 p.m. ET June 23, 2015

In 1947, DruAnna Williams Overbay's schoolteacher mother sent her down to the mailbox at recess. She started flipping through that week's edition of the Saturday Evening Post and saw pictures of her neighbors she knew in Hancock County, Tennessee.

The little girl read a word describing them all that she'd never heard before: Melungeon.

She was showing the pictures to the other children until her mother snatched the magazine away.

"She didn't want me to know about Melungeons," Overbay, 73, recalled. "In my mother's family, they said we were 'Portugee,' That's what they called Portuguese."

Melungeons, the mysterious dark-skinned mountaineers of eastern Tennessee and southwest Virginia and into Kentucky, have sparked myths and theories over the past century. They were whispered to be descendants of shipwrecked Portuguese sailors, or gypsies now known as Roma. Some have speculated on connections with the Lumbee Indians in Robeson County or the Lost Colonists of the Outer Banks.

The name likely comes from the French "melange," a slur most often used by suspicious white neighbors in the days of the Jim Crow South, when African-Americans and anyone with dark skin faced prejudice and segregation.

What's certain is that Melungeon students like Overbay came to Asheville for boarding school and to Warren Wilson College, which welcomed poorer Appalachian students of all backgrounds.

More than 100 descendants, experts and others are expected to attend the 19th annual conference of the Melungeon Heritage Association June 26-27 at Warren Wilson.

Who are the Melungeon?

"In Tennessee, they are a people of more or less unknown origin. We assume there is some African ancestry, so the Melungeons largely kept to themselves," said Wayne Winkler, a professor at East Tennessee State University and author of the 2004 book "Walking Toward the Sunset: The Melungeons of Appalachia."

He’s a plain ol cac.

Daps
:patrice: The daily mail isn’t a tabloid site “homey”, this story is literally on their front page right this second
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez chases Senate leader Mitch McConnell to demand he reopen government | Daily Mail Online

Besides, she did confirm both his parents are white, did YOU read it?

The Sun, Daily Mail, etc. are tabloids. Yes. I read it. His wife said no such thing in that article. It said an unidentified relative, spoke with Don Lemon, saying both his parents are white despite the fact that Shaun King's own mother said the guy on his birth certificate isn't his father and was a light-skinned black male.

All this shyt started with Milo Yiannopoulos when he worked at Breitbart.

I'm originally from Lumberton in Robeson County, NC. The people here have been mixing since the 1700s. We have a boat load of them who look just like King, who call themselves Lumbee Indians, and don't have one drop of Native American DNA. They don't even have recent African ancestry. If you're from here, you don't know with certainty what you're going to get when your child is born.

Daps

Who are the Melungeon?

There are a bunch of CACs with a small percentage of non white blood. They are still CACs.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
He’s a plain ol cac.
its really strange how badly alot of people want this dude to be Black.. :patrice:

Shaun King’s brother Jason recently passed - the dude with the beard in that family photo.

The only reason I knew is bc we had several mutual friends on FB, he apparently was very socially and politically active in the ATL community.

Lord bless the dead, but he NEVER posted about SK. Ever. It was like they weren’t even brothers - same for our mutual friends, they post anti-trump political articles all the time, but nothing from SK? :usure:

I think it’s bc they know this dude is a complete sociopath and a scam artist :manny:

Daps
CACs like this creep me out. If you are white be white why are you trying so hard to give off the impression that you are black? If you sympathize with the black struggle then be the CAC who brings awareness. Why the need to feel like you are catering to us by pretending to be black with your Rachel Dolezal ass. Even his skin looks tanned to give off the impression he is mulatto or has at least some black to him. Keep these transracial CACs away from me.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Mind boggling seeing some of these people use their identity traits as a rolodex that makes them a complete victim who has zero responsibility and cannot face any consequences. Shaun King is trash...but what does being a black queer woman have to do with you blatantly lying about him and facing consequences? Take the L, stop trying to rally the e-troops to your defense. This is real life now, deal with it.

I'm supportive of lgbt btw.