Shaun king is about to clap back at everyone who called him a fraud.Edit#2 his wife responds.

Daps
2019 fukkery since midnight of the new year...:wow::banderas:

I don't know why everyone mad about shaun king the jews do the same thing when you slander them in the media...:ufdup:
:manny: Trust me if you slander someone who has power in the media there is gonna be a backlash... and usually when jews do it a phone call will be made towards who pays you in secret... :sas2: these shea butters wasnt ready...:mjpls: they thought it was a joke this year...:lolbron:

Be a broke ass on twitter talking shyt about people with money and resources then cry and run off twitter when the lawsuit drops:mjlol:

That’s exactly why I hope King wins this. These shea butters need to get this work.
it doesnt bother any of you this guy lied about being Black..? :patrice:

he also wasnt this quick to sue them White folks publishing stories about him not being Black, considering he said they were lies.. :jbhmm:

Last edited:
Daps
That’s exactly why I hope King wins this. These shea butters need to get this work.

Both of them can get out the paint. Shea butter being a nuisance doesn’t dismiss Shaun king from being a crook who used Trayvon martin and Mike Brown to catapult his career.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it doesnt bother any of you this guy lied about being Black..? :patrice:

he also wasnt this quick to sue them White folks publishing stories about him not being Black, considering he said they were lies.. :jbhmm:

I don't know about his background all things considered but the fact that he fights for many black social issues to me seems like a good thing...:ld: in this instance irregardless of his true racial heritage. he lives his life as a black man... I can't hate him for all the good work he has done.

Daps
I don't know about his background all things considered but the fact that he fights for many black social issues to me seems like a good thing...:ld: in this instance irregardless of his true racial heritage. he lives his life as a black man... I can't hate him for all the good work he has done.
how can a person born to 2 White parents, birth certificate says he White.. live his life as a Black man..? :dwillhuh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can’t stand deray mark ass but even he called out Shaun king stealing money, this dude Shaun has a history of stealing money dating back to 2010 as told from many different sources and no one seems to care cause he tweets current need regarding race relations

Deray?!?:beli: The SAME Deray who's funded by white people proclaiming him the leader of black lives matter movement sucking off white zaddy for a check??? The Same deray who went down there to ferguson and got ran outta town when he tried to exploits the black residents there???:stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ain't you the one that was playing with a cacs a$$hole?

holy-sht.gif