Shaun King Is A White Male

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And his defenders always come out the woodwork with bu...bu...bu...but he does so much for the community! :damn: He’s a glorified ambulance chaser. He will post something on Twitter and show up for the cameras but that’s it. That expose on him and all his failed endeavors was crazy. Did Ben Dixon(black political YouTube) dirty. Completely failed with that revival North Star network. Keep the same energy with Umar for him .

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How many times y'all gonna do the same thread over this cac? :unimpressed:

Yes, he's a cac :unimpressed:

The white man keep they foot on our neck, why we can’t do the same? Da fukk. shyt, we should so a quarterly thread on this cac to remind people. Call it the cac quarterly. It’d be like a newsletter

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That muhfukka white .. fukk what u tombout

I never said he was definitively black. Its possible he's actually white and his black traits come from ancestral black admixture like some white people who are Jewish and Italian. I've simply said he doesn't look 100% white. He looks like he has some black in him. And in certain photos he looks definitely mixed. In others he doesn't (which isn't unusual for some mixed people).

At the end of the day its ya'll folks that keep saying there's zero chance he has any black ancestry that are the only people talking in definitive terms. All I've said is its possible he's black.

concise

Veteran
Daps
No shyt he’s white

he looks just like his father he claims isn’t his father and you can tell he flares his nose purposely in picture to try and look like he got a more ‘black looking nose’:russ:

AR-170209345.jpg

If this not a white man, then white people do not exist.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The white man keep they foot on our neck, why we can’t do the same? Da fukk. shyt, we should so a quarterly thread on this cac to remind people. Call it the cac quarterly. It’d be like a newsletter

How does making a thread about a cac being a cac is considered having your foot on they neck? :dwillhuh:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How does making a thread about a cac being a cac is considered having your foot on they neck? :dwillhuh:

It don’t, it’s a figure of speech. What’s an issue with making a thread about a white man masquerading as a black man when one had already been made? It’s not like almost every topic on here hasn’t been covered multiple times. Sometimes they come back up. I fail to understand the issue with posting a thread about how a cracka is posing as a black man. Let this cracka have his moment

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It don’t, it’s a figure of speech. What’s an issue with making a thread about a white man masquerading as a black man when one had already been made? It’s not like almost every topic on here hasn’t been covered multiple times. Sometimes they come back up. I fail to understand the issue with posting a thread about how a cracka is posing as a black man. Let this cracka have his moment
you're giving him what he wants (clout and attention). We all know he a fake ass cracker so let him die on that hill. :manny:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact this is even a debate proves we have a very long way to go..

How are you Black and confused by this pale face Shawn?
:gucci:

Because there's no gatekeeping. Anyone is allowed to be black.

I'm sitting here on a black forum watching people tell me that a man with a white father and a white mother is clearly black.
His own brother could be his literal twin if he got a fade like shaun and thinned out his mustache.

The bar is low as fukk... and most people honestly don't care.

I'm debating whether or not to go into photoshop... take a picture of a man that thecoli agrees is a cac... give him shaun kings fade and facial hair.. and watch thecoli go... "I never knew X was a black man :ohhh:"

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could be

it's not that big of a deal to me.

he's a twitter personality not actually a civil rights leader.

half the big twitter personalities are probably white anyway

if he really scammed people of their money though, like they say he did on social media, it really shouldn't be that hard to pull his card if a single LLC twitter user had a good lawyer.

which tells me it's not real scams.