Shaun King Is A White Male

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I have evidence to the contrary. I don’t care what kind of fades and parts he was getting. Analysis = Full Cac

EAFC50-D7-7-CC0-45-F2-A043-1-BA1540-FB8-C1.jpg

I’m not a Shaun King supporter at all.

But, his real father is likely multiracial or Hispanic.

original.jpg

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Hair is the most accurate indicator of black ancestry. Its our most defining feature. Even moreso than skin color. If he had straight hair you would have a point on him being 100% white. But the curls in his hair as a kid in that picture you posted shows he had at least some black ancestry. As others have said its possible his real father was also mixed which is why his black features are so diluted.
No true at all

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
There's a lot of black blood in the European gene pool. Like I said in earlier posts, the Moors were up in that spot for 700 years. They fukked a lot of white women and that moorish blood still showing up in their hair to this day.
That muhfukka white .. fukk what u tombout

he had a chance to do a test turned it down

claim ya daddy was black atleast that what the rumors wear take the test

white man down for the cause .. be a wood n do what u .. but reinventing the wheel

Crazy how a riff raff and Paul wall pure peckerwood can be down with us without tryin to claim to be biracial

they hang with us .. nobody cared

Shaun more then likely hung with nikkas

n the peckerwoods started callin him nikka.. because he chose ourside

The older he got the blacker he got ..

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
He's mixed race, He looks mixed race and even then so what if He's white?

I would trade black people like Clarence thomas for a cac that does what Shaun king does every day of the week including sundays

Get this shea butter, K Hive (kamala harris stans twitter) bullshyt out of here:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Larry David biracial?

No. Because under the American racial construct ancestral black admixture doesn't make someone black. Jews and Italians have ancestral black admixture from hundreds to thousands of years ago that is why they are not considered black or biracial. However, under the American racial construct people like Shaun King who have had recent known black ancestry would be categorized as black in America.

Race is not a biological reality. Its a social construct. When I cited the ancestral black blood in Jews and Italians, I was not saying that to say they are black. I was telling you that to explain why their features are what they are.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
water is wet, glocks are black, the sky is blue, god dont give a flying fukk, it's all up to us. - sounds like J-cole

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He's mixed race, He looks mixed race and even then so what if He's white?

I would trade black people like Clarence thomas for a cac that does what Shaun king does every day of the week including sundays

Get this shea butter, K Hive (kamala harris stans twitter) bullshyt out of here:camby:

Y’all so nice. nikkas can break in y’all house and put they feet on y’all couch and y’all will be like, oh it’s cool, he a good dude. Whole time dude in your refrigerator eating food (scholarships meant for black people) meant for your family. Then you tell people in your own family they tripping cause they calling this nikka out for lying and faking like he one of y’all.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
He’s clearly white. He’s no darker than Nick Wright who is clearly white as well but if he rocked a low cut with a part could pass as some admixture of black. He’s also a huge liar. I read an article years exposing all his lies. In fact, that high school beat down shyt because he was black comes solely from him, if I recall. I’m not saying he wasn’t beat up, but the idea it was race related comes from him. He gets a pass from people because he’s ambiguous about his “background,” and some people see him as doing more good than bad.
lining his pockets off black pain. shyt is sick.