shaun-king-activist.png

This is a cac

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

This post has done more against White Supremacy than anything you’ve ever done in your entire life...

So :yeshrug:

Nope. I literally got like 7 threads on here about cacs calling the police on me. I never get arrested too cause im always right. I was frontline at the protest for George Floyd getting pepper sprayed too. Whoopty do. I a was out there trying to fight cops cause I recognized this was an opportunity to go have a royal rumble with police and only some people was gonna get caught, but after the pepper spray too many people didn’t come back on the line and the tension died, so after two days i ain’t go back out. Cause then it turned to riots. I wanted my free royal rumble with the cops. I got post from damn near 10 years ago protesting at the court house steps during the Jordan Davis situation in Jacksonville in higher learning. When I was in corporate, my boss told me those cacs said they intimidated by me. I can’t speak for everyone else, but I’m militant in real life. I don’t kick it with white people. I ain’t a nikka they feel comfortable around.

So good for him that he fights for black issues. It don’t change the fact he a white man. And that white man is not touching me when it comes to being on white people ass. He got a whole white family for Christ sakes :dead:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Nope. I literally got like 7 threads on here about cacs calling the police on me. I never get arrested too cause im always right. I was frontline at the protest for George Floyd getting pepper sprayed too. Whoopty do. I a was out there trying to fight cops cause I recognized this was an opportunity to go have a royal rumble with police and only some people was gonna get caught, but after the pepper spray too many people didn’t come back on the line and the tension died, so after two days i ain’t go back out. Cause then it turned to riots. I wanted my free royal rumble with the cops. I got post from damn near 10 years ago protesting at the court house steps during the Jordan Davis situation in Jacksonville in higher learning. When I was in corporate, my boss told me those cacs said they intimidated by me. I can’t speak for everyone else, but I’m militant in real life. I don’t kick it with white people. I ain’t a nikka they feel comfortable around.

So good for him that he fights for black issues. It don’t change the fact he a white man. And that white man is not touching me when it comes to being on white people ass. He got a whole white family for Christ sakes :dead:

you ain’t gotta explain to him, he’s a goofy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a white family, on a white couch, in a White House, taken with a white camera. I’m not a curl analyst. I just know he white

Hair is the most accurate indicator of black ancestry. Its our most defining feature. Even moreso than skin color. If he had straight hair you would have a point on him being 100% white. But the curls in his hair as a kid in that picture you posted shows he had at least some black ancestry. As others have said its possible his real father was also mixed which is why his black features are so diluted.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's straight up white folks hair, lots of white people have hair of that texture. Shaun King is a white man

Its true there are plenty of "white" people who have that sort of hair texture. But they have those features because of black admixture in the past. The Moors used to run train all over Europe for 700 years. Its why Italians (for example) look different than the Swedish.