Shaun King Is A White Male

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I’m not a hairologist, but Shaun King has hair like that, and he’s definitely a cac. So the analysis = full cac

I'm talking about this picture you posted.
ma.png

His hair is very curly. Pure caucasians don't have that sort of hair naturally. Other than for being darker, my baby pictures look to similar to his. I used to have similar curls in my hair as a kid.

If he had straight hair, then you would be onto something. But this picture doesn't disprove him having at least some African ancestry.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
ma.png

His hair is very curly. Pure caucasians don't have that sort of hair naturally. Other than for being darker, my baby pictures look to similar to his. I used to have similar curls in my hair as a kid.

If he had straight hair, then you would be onto something. But this picture doesn't disprove him having at least some African ancestry.

That’s a white family, on a white couch, in a White House, taken with a white camera. I’m not a curl analyst. I just know he white

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
ma.png

That's straight up white folks hair, lots of white people have hair of that texture. Shaun King is a white man

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
He looks like a quadroon maybe a octoroon. He has black in his family somewhere:yeshrug:

He look light skinned. He does more good than bad so :yeshrug:

He’s insinuating that the cac isn’t his real dad

OP come on man nikkas got family members with Sean complexion. Lite skin as fukk

You better than those bitter colorist like those Black feminist on Twitter

someone explain why anyone wants to drag him anyway? what has he done against black people?

all I'm aware of him doing is trying to get people hemmed up for being racist and trying to get brehs out of prison.

the only way to prove this is with a DNA test; without that, I'm inclined to take his word for it as long as he's doing useful work:manny:

What? Cacs can't help us out just because it's the right thing to do?

He definitely has some black in him somewhere, I mean his racist high school peers recognized that and beat him severely to the point he ended up in a coma.

The one drop rule might be as racist AF but it's has greatly benefited the unity of black people in America, in other parts of the world, biracial HATE black people more than the white man, they overcompensate by becoming militants. Sort of like how the Irish were discriminated against by other whites and they in return decided to be the most racist white against Blacks. Another example, Look at the 'Colors' in South Africa and Dominicans and Brazil etc.

I think he's mixed. His mom committed paternity fraud.

Right. That's not a full cac.

Could have been T.I.'s high school photo. Clearly not entirely white. Definitely something else going on there.

Look at the agents defending their fellow agent

HES A CAC!:camby:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
ma.png

IMG_0005.jpg
screech...

smackdown_curly_hair4-e1309797285879.jpg
depositphotos_298894854-stock-photo-kid-portrait-curly-hair-studio.jpg

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Dude is literally the opposite of Mike Tirico. Mike Tirico refuses to acknowledge that he is clearly a black man, and says his father white when it was obvious his father is black. He claims he is an Italian man. Shaun King refuses to acknowledge that he is clearly a white man, and says his father is black when it was obvious his father is white. He claims he is a black man. These dudes are literal opposites

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Dude is literally the opposite of Mike Tirico. Mike Tirico refuses to acknowledge that he is clearly a black man, and says his father white when it was obvious his father is black. He claims he is an Italian man. Shaun King refuses to acknowledge that he is clearly a white man, and says his father is black when it was obvious his father is white. He claims he is a black man. These dudes are literal opposites
Shaun_King_at_Suffolk_University_7.png
he goes
l_libpi824201591636AM.jpg
zz04mdewzwq1n2jjzji5ndi1ngexy2e4ntq1nde1ymyzmg-e1455548593754.jpeg
far enough to shop his hair...