Shaun King Is A White Male

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1*oX9eeYlqbmcjhxUdoVBZvA@2x.jpeg

With his blood brother

nikkas wanna believe so bad just because dude has a pencil thin stache and a fade, let that beard and fade grow out they are twins

Everybody gets to be black in America. Zero gatekeeping.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
OP come on man nikkas got family members with Sean complexion. Lite skin as fukk

You better than those bitter colorist like those Black feminist on Twitter

I got hella light skin people in my fam. Don’t no one in my family look like dude. That boy pale.

I don’t know what they be doing on Twitter. All I know is, that’s a cracka. Not a wheat cracker. A saltine. He white as fukk. He not black. Look at his parents for Christ sakes :mjlol:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
someone explain why anyone wants to drag him anyway? what has he done against black people?

all I'm aware of him doing is trying to get people hemmed up for being racist and trying to get brehs out of prison.

the only way to prove this is with a DNA test; without that, I'm inclined to take his word for it as long as he's doing useful work:manny:

What has he done? He infiltrated the race:pachaha:

You nikkas excuse anything. Imagine a nikka show up, saying he in your family and you like wtf. And he like naw, it’s cool, I been speaking up for the family and looking out :win:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
He definitely has some black in him somewhere, I mean his racist high school peers recognized that and beat him severely to the point he ended up in a coma.

this only happens in North America.

Outside of America - everyone would call him a white or mixed-race man.

Literally nobody respects or honors the "one drop" rule outside of America because mulattos outside of America have always betrayed their black families throughout history

But in North America, the white man lumped everybody in the same pot... so a person with one quadroon parent and a person with 2 black parents - are the same person.

The one drop rule might be as racist AF but it's has greatly benefited the unity of black people in America, in other parts of the world, biracial HATE black people more than the white man, they overcompensate by becoming militants. Sort of like how the Irish were discriminated against by other whites and they in return decided to be the most racist white against Blacks. Another example, Look at the 'Colors' in South Africa and Dominicans and Brazil etc.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He definitely has some black in him somewhere, I mean his racist high school peers recognized that and beat him severely to the point he ended up in a coma.

The one drop rule might be as racist AF but it's has greatly benefited the unity of black people in America, in other parts of the world, biracial HATE black people more than the white man, they overcompensate by becoming militants. Sort of like how the Irish were discriminated against by other whites and they in return decided to be the most racist white against Blacks. Another example, Look at the 'Colors' in South Africa and Dominicans and Brazil etc.

He’s a pure cracka. We have the evidence. If I show up with two clearly black parents...I mean clear as day, and try to go around calling my self a white man...:mjlol:

Aint no one gonna be trying to do ancestry analysis to find the possible 1% of whiteness, they will point to my two black parents, black siblings, etc