Shaun King Is A White Male

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The fukk? No the fukk he don’t. I’m not even deep into none of these fake freedom fighting black lives matters ass nikkas, cause the fact they hustling literally be obvious, so it’s no need to pay them any mind. So I know for a fact, I’m only scratching the surface of this mans fukkery. Cause if he stealing whole scholarships meant for black people; he has no integrity, and surely been on some more bullshyt. I can just sense his bullshyt. It’s so see through. This nikka is a con artist
You seem really invested in this so aite

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaun%20King%20sophomore.png

Idk man, I have light skinned cousins that I grew up with that looked just like this when they were younger.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
He’s clearly white. He’s no darker than Nick Wright who is clearly white as well but if he rocked a low cut with a part could pass as some admixture of black. He’s also a huge liar. I read an article years exposing all his lies. In fact, that high school beat down shyt because he was black comes solely from him, if I recall. I’m not saying he wasn’t beat up, but the idea it was race related comes from him. He gets a pass from people because he’s ambiguous about his “background,” and some people see him as doing more good than bad.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You seem really invested in this so aite

On the coli you gotta be pulling your head out with steam coming from your ears of if you stand on a point lol. I’m invested enough to reply to the post I disagree with in the thread. Besides that, it’s just something that’s more amazing to me than anything. I saw him on another site before I made the thread and was like I forgot about dude, let me make a thread bout how he been Rachel Dolazaling the black community for years.