Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
How many re-edits you think he must have had?

2 paragraphs in, talking about, "nah, this doesn't hit hard enough.. I need to really dog deep."
:dead:

Meanwhile, getting dapped up by nikkas who are making him feel like that lame shyt is S Tier comedy. :pachaha:
Breh really working full time to hate on a game he won’t play like I’ve said before they make meech and them seem like some cold dudes no disrespect to them

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It’s just jokes, nobody asked you to come in here :yeshrug:
robert-redford-nodding.gif

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I've been playing on my son's Series X.
I've never been a Bethesda fan like that.
I did play a bit of Skyrim and a couple of Fallouts, but they ended up being kind of slow and drab.
This feels right up up there with those so far.
I'm not saying it won't get better but I'm still early in so I can't totally write it off.
I'll definitely finish it, but it's not pulling me in to the point where I tell myself "I can't wait to get home to play it"
The way folks was hyping this shyt up made me believe that this was going to be the next greatest thing...
I guess my expectations got the better of me, but I'll keep going because I ain't no game quitter. Lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I've been playing on my son's Series X.
I've never been a Bethesda fan like that.
I did play a bit of Skyrim and a couple of Fallouts, but they ended up being kind of slow and drab.
This feels right up up there with those so far.
I'm not saying it won't get better but I'm still early in so I can't totally write it off.
I'll definitely finish it, but it's not pulling me in to the point where I tell myself "I can't wait to get home to play it"
The way folks was hyping this shyt up made me believe that this was going to be the next greatest thing...
I guess my expectations got the better of me, but I'll keep going because I ain't no game quitter. Lol

Sony Stans :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

This is the game that doesn't look like a ps4 title :jbhmm:

After playing bg3 these facial animations look wild.

It’s is a pretty expansive game so it might not have been high on their list.

Just an observation.

:manny: