Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I've been playing on my son's Series X.
I've never been a Bethesda fan like that.
I did play a bit of Skyrim and a couple of Fallouts, but they ended up being kind of slow and drab.
This feels right up up there with those so far.
I'm not saying it won't get better but I'm still early in so I can't totally write it off.
I'll definitely finish it, but it's not pulling me in to the point where I tell myself "I can't wait to get home to play it"
The way folks was hyping this shyt up made me believe that this was going to be the next greatest thing...
I guess my expectations got the better of me, but I'll keep going because I ain't no game quitter. Lol
No one's forcing you don't have to play the game breh :mjlol: ignore the hype and live your life

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
No one's forcing you don't have to play the game breh :mjlol: ignore the hype and live your life
So I'm supposed to tone down my Hype because I was expecting this game that has been in development for 8 years to be dope? 8 years to play a Beta? And it's just not this game, either. There's been plenty of shyt these days that developers released half assed.
If I paid a pretty penny for something, you best believe I'm expecting greatness.

As I said,
I'm still on an early playthrough, so I can't just throw it in the bushes. I like the lore so far, and I could see where it can improve through updates, but I'm not blindly going to say the shyt is great. Not without finishing it at least.
As far as living my life?
Yea, I'm Grand, Sun.
Thank you for telling me to do something I'm doing well in.
I got this. :blessed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cotdamn, these nikkas won't stop until this thread has more posts than the OT :smh:
Top 5

Screenshot-20230907-224749-Chrome.jpg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Our numbers are honorable and acceptable, this thread was made to clown Xbots.

Thread dies soon as you nikkaz stay in the OT thread and stop the tears

Otherwise, we gonna take this bytch to 1500

The funniest thing is no one has even said the game is bad just that it has flaws and posting said flaws has these goofballs so triggered they cant help but keep coming in here boosting the post count :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Funniest part is even if mad titan or the other Larry’s don’t like the game they’re in too deep to even admit it now so they’ll play along and be mad regardless :yeshrug:

Clearest example of this, @The Mad Titan is always the first to break down what he likes and absolutely hates whenever there is a big playstation game release (tsushima, god of war, ratchet and clank, spider-man, final fantasy, etc) but you won’t catch him doing that for starfield.

He knows he has to stand tall for the Larry militia

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Funniest part is even if mad titan or the other Larry’s don’t like the game they’re in too deep to even admit it now so they’ll play along and be mad regardless :yeshrug:

Clearest example of this, @The Mad Titan is always the first to break down what he likes and absolutely hates whenever there is a big playstation game release (tsushima, god of war, ratchet and clank, spider-man, final fantasy, etc) but you won’t catch him doing that for starfield.

Or the more likely explanation - he got bored and dropped Stanfield :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm always the 1st to break down what I like and hate about games now?:ohhh:

:mjlol: