Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This is the game that doesn't look like a ps4 title :jbhmm:was

After playing bg3 these facial animations look wild.

It’s is a pretty expansive game so it might not have been high on their list.

Just an observation.

:manny:
0-B595-D74-7-C44-403-E-8445-E3658912-DD62.png

669-B611-D-30-D3-4013-B330-4854-C7-BBF57-B.png

Perfect game, same glitches :ohlawd:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbot challenge: Not try to move the goalposts
Difficulty: Impossible
Nothing was moved.

Y’all in here sharing the worst of what game has to offer, while calling the other game “perfect”

Imagine If their was a lesion of weirdos to share thousands of posts of BG3 looking like a PS2 game :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nothing was moved.

Y’all in here sharing the worst of what game has to offer, while calling the other game “perfect”

Imagine If their was a lesion of weirdos to share thousands of posts of BG3 looking like a PS2 game :wow:

Who called BG3 perfect? certainly not me. Id said it was perfect refinement of what it set out to be, a playable DnD CRPG. everyone seems to agree. no one said as a game its perfection. you just cant fukking read.

And even if I said it was perfect why are you trying to pick a bone with BG3 all of a sudden :dead:

This is a classic thread. 20 pages of triggered xbots over a game simply being good not great :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who called BG3 perfect? certainly not me. Id said it was perfect refinement of what it set out to be, a playable DnD CRPG. everyone seems to agree. no one said as a game its perfection. you just cant fukking read.

And even if I said it was perfect why are you trying to pick a bone with BG3 all of a sudden :dead:

This is a classic thread. 20 pages of triggered xbots over a game simply being good not great :dead:
The post i quoted compared BG3 to starcraft and you co-signed it. You posted the starfield glitch as proof the game looks like a PS4 game.

Why you running away from your own shyt breh?

Like I said. No integrity or consistency out of you clowns. Just stan shyt :wow: