Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I’m not sure who/what topic you’re referring to, but most folks in here think it’s a good game.

Just cause we dont slob the game like some of you are doesn’t mean we think it’s redfall or anything like that.

But I’ll let you and the rest of your folks tell it.
lol at what point have I tried to convince anybody it’s a 10/10 game? I’ll wait for you to show a post of mine, truth be told I don’t really give a fukk who likes or doesn’t, it’s just funny watching guys who ain’t even played the game try to shyt on it. Thats next level stanning. The Sony stans looking bad rn trying to do everything to convince people the game is trash. You projecting on the wrong person brother lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Post #1004 :blessed:
SdrYB.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
lol at what point have I tried to convince anybody it’s a 10/10 game? I’ll wait for you to show a post of mine, truth be told I don’t really give a fukk who likes or doesn’t, it’s just funny watching guys who ain’t even played the game try to shyt on it. Thats next level stanning. The Sony stans looking bad rn trying to do everything to convince people the game is trash. You projecting on the wrong person brother lol
You are rational. Big Difference.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm saying. None of us are shytting on on the game outside of a few jokes.

So it's either 1, you haven't been paying attention to what we're actually posting.

Or 2, you're mad we don't hold this game in high acclaim unlike some others?

If you can post something showing we're saying "no don't buy this game" I'll engage, but currently you're defending this game because you believe it the game of a generation or whatever. Which honestly, I have no problem with.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
That's what I'm saying. None of us are shytting on on the game outside of a few jokes.

So it's either 1, you haven't been paying attention to what we're actually posting.

Or 2, you're mad we don't hold this game in high acclaim unlike some others?

If you can post something showing we're saying "no don't buy this game" I'll engage, but currently you're defending this game because you believe it the game of a generation or whatever. Which honestly, I have no problem with.
lol just go look at @Dorian Breh and @ItWasWritten post brother, not hard to find at all and I don’t even think this game is a 10/10 but mid? Definitely not