Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
On a planet, after you scan everything get a trait you are done with it unless there is a mission that is on it. It is to the point i dont even land on random planets with no missions because it is a repetitive exercise. I would not even hit the boundary because running in one direction all you are going to get is randomly placed locations that if you play enough, you will have already seen before.

It does not matter what the planet is, they all are the same game wise. Scan minerals/animals, find traits and maybe go to a generic location to loot. And if rooting around generic locations is your thing, you can go to a different section of Jemison and farm it. It will be just the same as going to a different planet. Bringing RDR 2 into this where they painstakingly made the world by hand rather than let it be randomized is pointless.
The go to another planet when you're done. I don't understand what the problem is. Its a 1000 of them my nikka. Again, if you wanted to, you could run off into the sunset and hit a boundary...yes. But its well beyond the spots on the map where theres shyt to do. The game points out spots of interest for you to visit, of you wanted to. I can't understand why someone would avoid those spots to run across an empty sea of rocks....unless they wanted to be angry angry about this feature.

Have you played the game or just watched vids of ppl running off into the distance?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The go to another planet when you're done. I don't understand what the problem is. Its a 1000 of them my nikka. Again, if you wanted to, you could run off into the sunset and hit a boundary...yes. But its well beyond the spots on the map where theres shyt to do. The game points out spots of interest for you to visit, of you wanted to. I can't understand why someone would avoid those spots to run across an empty sea of rocks....unless they wanted to be angry angry about this feature.

Have you played the game or just watched vids of ppl running off into the distance?
Facts.

And it also makes sense from a lore perspective.

Space is huge and empty. Humans will consolidate near resources, just like we do on earth.

Dudes mad there aren’t random settlements in the expanse of space just for the fukk of it :dwillhuh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Screenshot-2023-09-06-at-6-26-36-PM.png

Was gonna wait for a sale but I think I'm about to pick it up at full price now :mjgrin:
*Downloads Immediately*

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Did you actually read what i posted? If you did you would not ask that question. Plus i am not the one that complained about the boundary, because a planet is not worth the time to even walk that far. I just posted an article the confirmed what the other person said.

Maybe you have not played the game all the way, but outside of specific locations listed on a planet/moon there are random interest points scattered on the surface. Some of which you have to scan if you want to complete a planet's scan objectives along with scanning resources/animals.

The point i have made the last few days is after doing both the random and listed areas enough times, it gets very boring and repetitive. i spent enough time with the game (20+ hours) to see the same exact building, inside and out, like 3-4 times. to the point where i knew where keys were because they were in the same place every time. Some places had the same dead bodies in the same location on different planets. This is something that people depending on their play time will experience, but if exploring dungeons that you have already completed is your thing have fun.