Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is the guy that has admitted countless times his only purpose is to get on here and make fools of and troll “sony stans”

But here he is crying like there’s not proof of him saying that and doing that in countless threads :wow:
Who said anything about “crying”

I litteraly said i’m here to laugh at you goofies.:mjlol:

And with that, i’m out. Bout to go enjoy the rest of my night.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who said anything about “crying”

I litteraly said i’m here to laugh at you goofies.:mjlol:

And with that, i’m out. Bout to go enjoy the rest of my night.

bill-cosby-pudding-pop.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, in any other scenario those scores are fine but Larry’s put too much of their hopes and dreams that this would be a GOTY contender and it was probably their only shot at getting one.

Oh well, hopefully they can enjoy it without the idea of “sony stans :mjlol:“ melting down over not being able to play it
Apparently Sony Stan's are in such shambles over starfield that they can't remember years of creating threads about the game.

So now instead they want to try and create some weird narrative of the game being over hyped. When in reality they have been the ones hype about starfield

Meanwhile thread history creation here on the coli for starfield alone is dominated by Sony Stan's.

If me and @MeachTheMonster @Leasy @Pressure and others have been hyping up and talking about starfield so much I'd like to know where at?

Maybe we mention it in threads about starfield created by Sony Stan's :jbhmm:

Who knows, :yeshrug:

But here is a list of almost every threads created about starfield

[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.thecoli.com/threads/starfield-leaks-late-2022-to-be-continued.848856/[/URL]

[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.thecoli.com/threads/starfield-runs-as-low-as-7fps-in-4k.993469/[/URL]

[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sta...layed-again-according-to-steamdb-leak.940815/[/URL]

#shambles :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But its xbox stans that are literally online threatening and harrassing the guy who gave it a 7 and again…He’s not the only one that gave it a middling score, the game has a bunch of just ok reviews, which is why its an 86.

If the 7 was an outlier the game would be in the 90s

A mid 80’s game is far from “bad” and i don’t think anyone is saying it is, we are literally just laughing at the xbox stans that used this game to trash others for the past two years or weaponized it against playstation players
I just checked the reviews, a few gave it a 7, the vast majority of reviews were 9 and above. You guys are laughing at the 88 metacritic when some of the best sony games had lower ratings.

I haven't seen much evidence of xbox stans weaponizing the game against playstation stans. most of the conversation around the game has come from Sony stans praying the game sucks, and when that didn't work yall are just hanging on to the 4 negative reviews.

I have never seen such hostility towards a good game like this, yall have lost yall minds.