Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Man from the first footage specifically leasy claiming it was so next gen then meach said something as well so already you know gizmo dorian and black mamba going at them if it doesn’t pan out. Me personally i don’t give a damn it’s just keep the same energy when either company drops the ball on something
From the first footage, majority of this forum said it looked last gen. Go check the trailer thread.

I've seen more hate from Sony stans than praise from xbox stans.

You can bring up examples from the most biased xbox brehs and I can find 5X as many examples from Sony stans like gizmo shytting on it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
From the first footage, majority of this forum said it looked last gen. Go check the trailer thread.

You can bring up examples from the most biased xbox brehs and I can find 5X as many examples from Sony stans like gizmo shytting on it.

Lol “i deem what counts and what doesn’t!” nikka go somewhere:camby:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
This is facts, the amount of shyt this game is getting while actually being a great game is nuts.

I feel like we'd be talking about it being a goty contender if it wasn't xbox exclusive.
If it was all platforms it still wouldn’t be a goty contender since starmid has no chance against Zelda and BG3.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

That’s my point that’s why the sony guys who participate in the bs hagging on starfield the game looks solid but I’ve never played bestheda games so i got no dog in trashing it

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Just going to say it... This is basically a Fallout 4 with the worst aspect of Mass Effect series Frankenstein together.

My disappointment is just sooo painful to be honest. People made fun of Nintendo fans for giving out nostalgia passes for the same tired game. Is this any better?

It's like they actively tried to make the most boring space game possible, and they really achieved it.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Just going to say it... This is basically a Fallout 4 with the worst aspect of Mass Effect series Frankenstein together.

My disappointment is just sooo painful to be honest. People made fun of Nintendo fans for giving out nostalgia passes for the same tired game. Is this any better?

It's like they actively tried to make the most boring space game possible, and they really achieved it.
Said this in the main thread but this is an 7.5-8 game. Yeah for me the "open world" is boring, the space piece is shyt and there are many personal issues with the UI and miscellaneous things. I am working on finishing the story and if there are no mods that improve some of the things that i dislike, this will probably be an one and done.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
nikkas so mad about this 1 game lol

Seek help
Are you delusional or something? How the fukk is an 86 (Xbox starfield) or 88 (pc starfield) fukking with a 96 Zelda and 97 bg3?

Bethesda have released one game in their entire history that’s 96 and starfield ain’t it champ. They haven’t gone over 90 since 2011….

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Playing ignorant, people have been saying shyt like this for two years

trust, if Starfield was a 95+ MC the conversations would be the exact opposite of what they are now.
Ain’t allowed to look forward to a game or else sony stan’s gotta make it their mission to tear the game down :mjlol:

“bu bu but meach said the game look good so of course i needed 300 posts to prove it doesn’t.

nikkas crazy :wow: