Daps
c3pYbA5.jpg

:dahell:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s all for profit. Youtube guys get more clicks/money for controversy too.

All of em are weirdos. Why should their opinions hold so much power?

There’s no consistency in how any of the games are reviewed or talked about. It’s all just a big hype machine.

Edit: Watched like 2 minutes of the video and had to turn it off. Those dudes are fukkin goofballs too. Why do y’all listen to these folks :huhldup:
Yo I skipped around and towards the end the blonde cac said this game makes him respect Cyberpunk more and the main cac said Oblivion wasn’t good.

For one Cyberpunk shouldn’t be applauded based off the fact CDPR released a unfinished unoptimized game. And Oblivion is crack rocks especially for it’s time

I don’t even have a Xbox there a clear bias towards that company and it’s getting weird. This PlayStation vs Xbox war is far worse than Nintendo vs Sega

People can’t even enjoy a game they like without some negative label this shyt has been in bozo territory for a minute now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yo I skipped around and towards the end the blonde cac said this game makes him respect Cyberpunk more and the main cac said Oblivion wasn’t good.

For one Cyberpunk shouldn’t be applauded based off the fact CDPR released a unfinished unoptimized game. And Oblivion is crack rocks especially for it’s time

I don’t even have a Xbox there a clear bias towards that company and it’s getting weird. This PlayStation vs Xbox war is far worse than Nintendo vs Sega

People can’t even enjoy a game they like without some negative label this shyt has been in bozo territory for a minute now
shyts crazy.

Grown ass men, acting a damn fool over a video game console.

Xbox releases have such a large hill to climb no matter how good the games are.

Dudes have literally dedicated the last week or so of their lives to trashing the game,

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyts crazy.

Dudes have literally dedicated the last week or so of their lives to trashing the game,

:mjlol:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
shyts crazy.

It's wild

It's what we do

Flight Simulator flew over those hills

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
shyts crazy.

This is facts, the amount of shyt this game is getting while actually being a great game is nuts.

I feel like we'd be talking about it being a goty contender if it wasn't xbox exclusive.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts crazy.

Facts i really hope their games are hits it keeps Nintendo and PlayStation on their A game. And I wouldn’t be surprised if a Sony studio drops their own “Bethesda” like game and they should, competing is a good thing for us the gamers

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I know what it is the missing link to all this Starfield drama

Starcitzen fanboys came into the ring hyping starfield up to high heaven in spite of Chris Roberts and their fustration with starcitzen and then once the game came out in early access they realized it's skyrim in space and got disappointed :mjlol:

that's why all the 1:1 planet to planet space flight and immersion is the key factor in all of this

but if you like bethesda style of games your :blessed:

with that said still not goty :ufdup:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This is facts, the amount of shyt this game is getting while actually being a great game is nuts.

I feel like we'd be talking about it being a goty contender if it wasn't xbox exclusive.

It isn't 7box exclusive though

Facts i really hope their games are hits it keeps Nintendo and PlayStation on their A game. And I wouldn’t be surprised if a Sony studio drops their own “Bethesda” like game and they should, competing is a good thing for us the gamers

Tbh Bethesda is Bethesda. Can't see a Playstation open-world game trying to pull this shyt off :manny:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
You know what I mean, it's an xbox console exclusive. If it was multiplat, yall wouldn't be hanging on to that 1 review that went against the grain and gave it a 7.

That outlier review is what makes this jokes though.. I'm gonna play Garfield - and probably enjoy the fukk out of it - but the outcry online over a 7 is just inviting folk to make fun :russ: