Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I just checked the reviews, a few gave it a 7, the vast majority of reviews were 9 and above. You guys are laughing at the 88 metacritic when some of the best sony games had lower ratings.

I haven't seen much evidence of xbox stans weaponizing the game against playstation stans. most of the conversation around the game has come from Sony stans praying the game sucks, and when that didn't work yall are just hanging on to the 4 negative reviews.

I have never seen such hostility towards a good game like this, yall have lost yall minds.
Xbox Stan’s bending reality

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Uhh it’s like this when any exclusive comes out don’t know where you been
No it's not, this forum in particular has more negative thread on this game than positive. What great exclusives had more people "joking" about low review scores instead of talking about the game?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Xbox Stan’s bending reality
Now I'm an xbox stan

:pachaha:

I don't even own an xbox, I'm just not one of you weirdos acting like this shyt is real life. Microsoft drops a good game and nikkas act like they moms just got murdered.

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now I'm an xbox stan

:pachaha:

I don't even own an xbox, I'm just not one of you weirdos acting like this shyt is real life. Microsoft drops a good game and nikkas act like they moms just got murdered.

:wow:
This release has negatively affected my health. I've lost sleep and meals over it and I cannot continue to post here with Meach and Mad TItan pretending this game is better than any Sony exclusive released and or releasing. I will not stop until the truth is uttered.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
No it's not, this forum in particular has more negative thread on this game than positive. What great exclusives had more people "joking" about low review scores instead of talking about the game?
They hagging because for months they were claiming that starfield was the game of the generation and it’s so next gen. You can sit there and make claims that’s it’s only one way but it’s not period point blank big dawg.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They hagging because for months they were claiming that starfield was the game of the generation and it’s so next gen. You can sit there and make claims that’s it’s only one way but it’s not period point blank big dawg.

He’s gonna play ignorant because he just likes playing the contrarian

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This release has negatively affected my health. I've lost sleep and meals over it and I cannot continue to post here with Meach and Mad TItan pretending this game is better than any Sony exclusive released and or releasing. I will not stop until the truth is uttered.
Let them enjoy the rare W breh, you've had plenty to eat.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All jokes aside if you're basing the reception for the reviews based off of the Arcadium it'll be skewed. There's far more vocal gamers who are not really rooting for Microsoft vs the opposite(Sony fans) here.

A better sample would be Resetera/Neogaf/Reddit/Twitter and even then Twitter will skew towards whatever algorithm shows you based off of your likes/views.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Who? I seen more post shytting on this game than praising it over the last few months. Matter fact I remember more people talking about the graphics looking last gen than people saying it looks next gen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who? I seen more post shytting on this game than praising it over the last few months. Matter fact I remember more people talking about the graphics looking last gen than people saying it looks next gen.

Playing ignorant, people have been saying shyt like this for two years

Looks better than spider-man and there’s Thousands of planets :banderas:

That’s not the flex you think it is. Starfield is 30fps on consoles cause it’s doing next gen shyt. Not just graphics.

trust, if Starfield was a 95+ MC the conversations would be the exact opposite of what they are now.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Man from the first footage specifically leasy claiming it was so next gen then meach said something as well so already you know gizmo dorian and black mamba going at them if it doesn’t pan out. Me personally i don’t give a damn it’s just keep the same energy when either company drops the ball on something

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Playing ignorant, people have been saying shyt like this for two years

trust, if Starfield was a 95+ MC the conversations would be the exact opposite of what they are now.
Meach doesn't count

:stopitslime:

I'm sure you have more post shytting on Starfield than he has praising it.