Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Video games are something people associate with their youth, gifts, families, etc.

That's why people get so pissed and irrational over their shyt.

People really want to form echo chambers because a game ain't getting 9's and 10's when there's clear evidence around the internet that the game simply isn't there. The video reviews are pointing out the flaws and explaining their reasoning.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Video games are something people associate with their youth, gifts, families, etc.

That's why people get so pissed and irrational over their shyt.

People really want to form echo chambers because a game ain't getting 9's and 10's when there's clear evidence around the internet that the game simply isn't there. The video reviews are pointing out the flaws and explaining their reasoning.
I think the explanation is simpler. No one cares about Fallout 4's or New Vegas' MC score because they were multiplats. Ever since the acquisition of Bethesda and subsequently Activision, Xbots here and on Twitter were prematurely celebrating the "death" of Playstation and Microsoft's "war chest" and allat, saying shyt like "fukk around and find out" or "Microsoft could buy Sony" and blah blah blah

So naturally when Starfield crash landed the way it has, it destroyed a lot of narratives, and these nikkas are reaping the whirlwind and want to wave the white flag

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think the explanation is simpler. No one cares about Fallout 4's or New Vegas' MC score because they were multiplats. Ever since the acquisition of Bethesda and subsequently Activision, Xbots here and on Twitter were prematurely celebrating the "death" of Playstation and Microsoft's "war chest" and allat, saying shyt like "fukk around and find out" or "Microsoft could buy Sony" and blah blah blah

So naturally when Starfield crash landed the way it has, it destroyed a lot of narratives, and these nikkas are reaping the whirlwind and want to wave the white flag
I mentioned before, knowing people who work at this company (ZeniMax) on a level close to the details, shyt was going to be bad.

It's a mess internally and the Microsoft acquisition probably makes it worse. The engineers are basically underpaid and disgruntled.

My original post was only pointing out that people were so hype for that because they're really rabid over their platforms.