Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Video games are something people associate with their youth, gifts, families, etc.

That's why people get so pissed and irrational over their shyt.

People really want to form echo chambers because a game ain't getting 9's and 10's when there's clear evidence around the internet that the game simply isn't there. The video reviews are pointing out the flaws and explaining their reasoning.
What makes you think reviewers are immune to this?

If video games make people so emotional and irrational, wouldn’t reviewers be the most effected since they have built their entire life around video games and video game hype?

Are reviewers not just fanboys with a platform???? :usure:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What makes you think reviewers are immune to this?

If video games make people so emotional and irrational, wouldn’t reviewers be the most effected since they have built their entire life around video games and video game hype?

Are reviewers not just fanboys with a platform???? :usure:
Funny you mention that. That's basically been what was called out regarding Starfield.

From a few hours ago:

Dude talks about how most reviewers are company shills.

Some people have started to call it out because they just want to play games and give honest takes.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Funny you mention that.

From a few hours ago:

Some people have started to call it out because they just want to play games and give honest takes.

It’s all for profit. Youtube guys get more clicks/money for controversy too.

All of em are weirdos. Why should their opinions hold so much power?

There’s no consistency in how any of the games are reviewed or talked about. It’s all just a big hype machine.

Edit: Watched like 2 minutes of the video and had to turn it off. Those dudes are fukkin goofballs too. Why do y’all listen to these folks :huhldup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
The only thing I've seen about this game is that it got cracked a week before release :mjlol:

Knowing it's Bugthesda and this thread got 48 pages, how bad is it? Mass Effect Andromeda-tier? :mjlit:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve noticed a lot of Larry’s have been aggressively attacking BG3 now.

BG3 and Starfield are officially at a 10pt difference on Metacritic and its killing them:wow:
BG3’s top reviews and respect is what they wanted for Clownfield, not the clown show its turned out to be and it’s eating them alive :lolbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
BG3’s top reviews and respect is what they wanted for Clownfield, not the clown show its turned out to be and it’s eating them alive :lolbron:

Bethesda is probably not the studio i would have put my hopes in dreams in for that. I feel bad for Todd howard he just wanted to make fallout in space :francis:

Same thing is going to happen with Indiana Jones. nikkas gonna be gassing it to overthrow uncharted for no reason

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Funny you mention that. That's basically been what was called out regarding Starfield.

From a few hours ago:

That Quin69 dude is annoying as shyt, but he's right. It makes sense now why they gave out early copies to their brand advocate marketers on twitter and why they blacklisted sites like Eurogamer and Edge.