Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I might go ahead and switch it over to very hard, usually I play my games on the hardest difficulty anyway
Not gonna lie, shyt was way too easy on normal. I was walking down the crimson fleet like it was nothing. But on very hard I had to use cover, move, manage my health, and watch my 6 cause the AI be cheating :pacspit:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Like Biggie said, "If the head right, Biggie there all night" :blessed:

If the gunplay right, Prez there every soltice. :ohlawd:

@MeachTheMonster When you start playing, be sure to look out for legendaey pistols, brethren.
Sidenote: @The Mad Titan Yea, Very hard seems to be the most rewarding, if not frustrating, experience.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
4175361_color1-5c3b9069c9e77c0001c6c85f.png

I see a lot of brehs have already gotten to the bargaining phase where its ok for the game to feel dated. we're well on our way to depression once the cyberpunk overhaul DLC drops. :dead:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
you never played the Witcher 3? yet you'll play this? no wonder your standards are low. dude bro tastes.

there isn't one quest like say...the Hunt from cyberpunk in all of bethesda's games.

the Hunt was a side quest....compare that shyt to anything bethesda has done, especially recently.

so do we not understand the difference between creative quests premises versus bland ones?

hell the quest where Jackie dies and you are behind the wall witnessing arasaka get killed was more cinematic than anything bethesda will do in say...Fallout 4 or skyrim.

ya'll don't even know these games strengths and weaknesses.
I played 1 and 2, didn't like em. Combat was duduu, it is what it is. I haven't played Starfield nor will I. Don't have an Xbox, don't have a PC any more

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ha, I felt the same but my pride and my elden ring experience made me want to keep trying.

That's the way games stay immersive for me. I need that frustration to make me feel like I have something to prove. Lol.

That being said, the deeper I get into the game, the goofer the OP looks for making this thread.
Man I gave them nikkas a good 30+ minutes of my time and I kept dying. Plus I was running low on bullets and that punk ass laser wasn't doing shyt on very hard :martin:
I went ahead and kicked it up to very hard. Definitely enjoying it

Hitchens

Pro
Daps

nikkas are really defending this?

This shyt looks absolutely horrendous and hilarious. The running animation are bad, the way character hits the water is horrendous and
hilarious. character models looks like the sim characters. These motherfukkas don't even have dive animations. This look like a 2010 game.

This shyt reportedly cost 400 million to make yet it look like it has a tubi tv movie budget. There is no excuse for visuals like this with a budget of 400 mills

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Like Biggie said, "If the head right, Biggie there all night" :blessed:

If the gunplay right, Prez there every soltice. :ohlawd:

@MeachTheMonster When you start playing, be sure to look out for legendaey pistols, brethren.
Sidenote: @The Mad Titan Yea, Very hard seems to be the most rewarding, if not frustrating, experience.

How the fukk you go invisible

Superstar
Daps
Imagine saying starfield feels dated and then being like :blessed: in regards to BG3.

The mental gymnastics are out of this world

:manny:
Don’t make this a BG/starfield thing. BG3 blows anything in its class out of the water, especially Diablo. Nothing about it feels dated, it’s leaps and bounds ahead. It didn’t have competitors copping please, before release, for nothing.

I also got love for starfield and feel it was scored too low, and unfairly in some cases. As with most Bethesda games, mods will help it a lot, especially a year for now. It is what it is. Bethesda should definitely perfect their formula with their next flagship release.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

nikkas are really defending this?

This shyt looks absolutely horrendous and hilarious. The running animation are bad, the way character hits the water is horrendous and
hilarious. character models looks like the sim characters. These motherfukkas don't even have dive animations. This look like a 2010 game.

This shyt reportedly cost 400 million to make yet it look like it has a tubi tv movie budget. There is no excuse for visuals like this with a budget of 400 mills

These are legit the same animations from Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3. :picard:

This is no different than Madden having the same gameplay since the PS2 released. :picard:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Imagine saying starfield feels dated and then being like :blessed: in regards to BG3.

The mental gymnastics are out of this world

the dialogue and freedom choice alone>>>>

Plus it even looks better graphically and has an actual art direction and more than just humans to play. Mad titan indeed:picard: