Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Because starfield isn't out yet, the only way to cop it on steam is dropping 100, and Sony stans told us for years th games on gamepass would cripple sales out the gate.

Instead a "over hyped game" that isn't out, is on gamepass and the only way to play on steam is to drop 100 is killing it.

#shambles :mjlol:
Do you understand hype ?

You’re about as smart as a box of air

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

:laff:
This is the power of xbox?
:russ: piece of dogshyt console and probably isn’t an issue if they didn’t have to cater to the series s :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
skyrims quests, guilds, and rpg aspects were worse than morrowind and oblivion. That had nothing to do with being overpowered.If you didn't notice this, then I consider you a casual for not really paying attention much to what you play lol or you saw the dragons and cosmetic improvements and thought that meant the gane was better.

Witcher 3 and cyberpunk ate bethesdas lunch when it came to presentation and quests.
bro i cant speak on witcher 3, but cyberpunk questing is terribly executed......and i like the game, cant wait for the big update

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Nikkas who have access to the game who have spent the last 48 hours trying to convince us this game is anything but mid instead of actually playing the game :mjlol:
Lol show me one post trying to convince me or anybody else the game is good compared to your 300 post in a game you aren’t interested in.. I’ll wait :mjlol: . Notice how everybody in the official thread has been ignoring yall and actually playing the game so bad that you had to create a new thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I started playing on Very Hard and the Crimson Fleet fukked me up man. I had to drop that shyt to normal to beat the mini boss then raise it back up when I was done.
Ha, I felt the same but my pride and my elden ring experience made me want to keep trying.

That's the way games stay immersive for me. I need that frustration to make me feel like I have something to prove. Lol.

That being said, the deeper I get into the game, the goofer the OP looks for making this thread.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
bro i cant speak on witcher 3, but cyberpunk questing is terribly executed......and i like the game, cant wait for the big update

you never played the Witcher 3? yet you'll play this? no wonder your standards are low. dude bro tastes.

there isn't one quest like say...the Hunt from cyberpunk in all of bethesda's games.

the Hunt was a side quest....compare that shyt to anything bethesda has done, especially recently.

so do we not understand the difference between creative quests premises versus bland ones?

hell the quest where Jackie dies and you are behind the wall witnessing arasaka get killed was more cinematic than anything bethesda will do in say...Fallout 4 or skyrim.

ya'll don't even know these games strengths and weaknesses.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
you never played the Witcher 3? yet you'll play this? no wonder your standards are low. dude bro tastes.

there isn't one quest like say...the Hunt from cyberpunk in all of bethesda's games.

the Hunt was a side quest....compare that shyt to anything bethesda has done, especially recently.

so do we not understand the difference between creative quests premises versus bland ones?

hell the quest where Jackie dies and you are behind the wall witnessing arasaka get killed was more cinematic than anything bethesda will do in say...Fallout 4 or skyrim.

ya'll don't even know these games strengths and weaknesses.

Yeah just from the virtue of they doo doo ass engine they'll never have really cinematic shyt happen.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I started playing on Very Hard and the Crimson Fleet fukked me up man. I had to drop that shyt to normal to beat the mini boss then raise it back up when I was done.
I might go ahead and switch it over to very hard, usually I play my games on the hardest difficulty anyway

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ha, I felt the same but my pride and my elden ring experience made me want to keep trying.

That's the way games stay immersive for me. I need that frustration to make me feel like I have something to prove. Lol.

That being said, the deeper I get into the game, the goofer the OP looks for making this thread.
Man I gave them nikkas a good 30+ minutes of my time and I kept dying. Plus I was running low on bullets and that punk ass laser wasn't doing shyt on very hard :martin: