Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
so much playtime in NMS, apparently, but you couldnt correct Meach about his claim about no fast travel with how you can build warps to fast travel between planets and outposts :heh:
Yeah you can do that a lot don't because they want to fly around, but the whole beef with Starfield is you can't do that ignoring all the things you can do in Starfield MUCH better than in NMS.

Starfield has better combat(by miles), actual questlines and quest to do on top of radiants(better by miles), an actual coherent story to follow, actual ship building and customization not just upgrades(better by miles), the outposts in Starfield are also better(slightly). Space combat is even better(Starfields space combat can actually be challenging). Real role playing elements(win by default), stealth combat and steal missions(win by default)... Fam once you get past the no flying between planets there's not actually much NMS does do better than Starfield if I'm being honest.

Don't believe me about my playtime tell me how to go take a picture of my playtime in the PS app of my NMS playtime then post your Starfield playtime to compare it to since you say NMS does everything Starfield does but better(it doesn't).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meach and leashy came stomping back in the thread, they must have had a nightmare
terry-crews-worst-dream-lkm3pml6r2b72ri4.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps

What?? So I'm not making shyt up about the excessive load screens :ohhh:

fukk the fanboy shyt, I'm here to tell the truth like I always have. Starfield at launch >>> Cyberpunk at launch. Currently I'm enjoying Cyberpunk a bit more than I did Starfield but three years of patches and mods will surely have it ahead of Cyberpunk. I just personally enjoy Bethesda gameplay formula more than any other RPG developer, but Cyberpunk presentation is so far ahead of Starfield it does make the latter feel like a joke.

Facts over feelings, I need my bethy boys to get their shyt together and for the love of God please don't use Creation for ES6.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

fukk the fanboy shyt, I'm here to tell the truth like I always have. Starfield at launch >>> Cyberpunk at launch. Currently I'm enjoying Cyberpunk a bit more than I did Starfield but three years of patches and mods will surely have it ahead of Cyberpunk. I just personally enjoy Bethesda gameplay formula more than any other RPG developer, but Cyberpunk presentation is so far ahead of Starfield it does make the latter feel like a joke.

Facts over feelings, I need my bethy boys to get their shyt together and for the love of God please don't use Creation for ES6.
Starifield is simulating, stars, moons, orbits and even the slight tilts of planets when you are outside, also physical items are persistent. You can drop any item, anywhere in the universe and that item will be there when you come back. It also has A.I. that has routine behavior. I.E. going to work in the morning and coming back home at night. Therefore transitioning from outside to inside has a whole different set a parameters that have to load

Contrasted with Cyberpunk, it’s doing none of that, and has very few buildings you can actually enter. It’s all streamed as you move around cause the few indoor environments in the game aren’t any different technically than the whats going on outside.

Both games are doing very different things. The comparisons are asinine at this point. Just some of you pushing agendas for attention. Same way they did Cyberpunk at launch comparing it to GTA…a very different game:smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Contrasted with Cyberpunk, it’s doing none of that, and has very few buildings you can actually enter.
This isn’t true, I’d bet there are more buildings you can enter than starfield

You can’t keep bragging about “dropping a potato and coming back 45 hours later and seeing it in the same place” if the rest of the game play experience suffers for it.

Cyberpunk has far more actual gameplay mechanics that adds to fun, vehicles and vehicular combat, different play styles, different ways to kill enemies outside of just shooting, swimming, etc.

Cyberpunk proved to me that you can still make FP games fun and cinematic while still retaining really fun gameplay ideas.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This isn’t true, I’d bet there are more buildings you can enter than starfield

You can’t keep bragging about “dropping a potato and coming back 45 hours later and seeing it in the same place” if the rest of the game play experience suffers for it

Right. like even ignoring the CP comparisons...

Who the fukk cares you can drop a toothbrush on Tattooie and it'll be there when you go back to scan some more rocks??? Thats really worth that horrid outdated engine?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Use MS money and put ES6 on Unreal 5.

• Love
Reactions: BBG