Daps
terry-crews-worst-dream-lkm3pml6r2b72ri4.gif

I CAN'T GET NO SLEEP :damn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Give the game FTL travel but be lost as to how you can utilize vehicles on planets Bethesda dev brehs:bryan:
A Jetpack is the most efficient vehicle a person could have on a random uninhabited planet.

Even on earth right now, you wanna explore uncharted territory, which vehicle you taking with you :usure:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is the jetpack opens up combat so much. I literally said in the game thread I feel like a Mandalorian playing this because of the jetpack. I really don't see why you need a vehicle though, given that i survey planets in Starfield you don't need a vehicle, the jetpack is more than good enough to get around.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol this dude hasn’t played Starfield and is acting like he can definitively say CP is more fun.

To be fair let’s compare which games are better at launch and then let’s compare once Starfield has DLC

But why would we do that? Did Todd Howard express the need to constantly improve the game for 3 years?

We are discussing whats happening right now, not what could be by the end of the generation. As of right now Cyberpunk is a far better game, thats all there is to it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Y’all weird and have no sense of honesty or decency in your interactions.

Don’t get on here insulting me and acting crazy next time.

Won’t get a rise outa me:shaq: anymore

There has been hundreds of Sci Fi space epics in multiple mediums made. Strangely even dating back to the 70's, for reason I'm trying to come up with one that stresses the efficacy of jetpacks over...every other method of transportation. really strange :ld:

But I'm the one being dishonest here

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
But why would we do that? Did Todd Howard express the need to constantly improve the game for 3 years?

We are discussing whats happening right now, not what could be by the end of the generation. As of right now Cyberpunk is a far better game, thats all there is to it.
That’s your opinion. Even if it were true, Starfield has way more potential

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What in the Az Yet fukk :laugh:

hvw18o_360.gif
:mj

I saw the sun, the moon
The mountains and the rivers ass nikkaz :laff: :russ: :mjlol:
Yes, some of you don’t care about tech and are super ok with the time of day not changing till you see a cutscene.

Some of us appreciate a real planetary lighting and physics simulation :ehh:

At one point in your life you gave a fukk.
lol @ baked lighting

:childplease:

But as usual, it only mattered then, cause it aligned with your sony stan aspirations.

Starfield is the ultimate, opposite to “baked lighting” a very impressive achievement to anybody that’s not acting like a sony hoe :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There has been hundreds of Sci Fi space epics in multiple mediums made. Strangely even dating back to the 70's, for reason I'm trying to come up with one that stresses the efficacy of jetpacks over...every other method of transportation. really strange :ld:

But I'm the one being dishonest here
You talmbout movies??

You tell me, how would/should a person traverse alien terrain if it was up to you??

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes, some of you don’t care about tech and are super ok with the time of day not changing till you see a cutscene.

Some of us appreciate a real planetary lighting and physics simulation :ehh:

At one point in your life you gave a fukk.

But as usual, it only mattered then, cause it aligned with your sony stan aspirations.

Starfield is the ultimate, opposite to “baked lighting” a very impressive achievement to anybody that’s not acting like a sony hoe :wow:

Get this After 7 shyt outta here

(timestamped :pachaha: )

:mjlol:

sidenote: That nikka Kenneth Babyface Edmonds is the GOAT Simp King Of RnB. No one comes close.

Girl, I'll Quit My Job for you when I get chance
All so I can iron your pants
And ain't nobody gonna stop me from ever loving youuuu
If I gotta get a 3rd job to make you stay at home
I don't even care babygirl, cause I gotta keep your warrmmmmmmmmmmmm

lmao-dead.gif

(gonna make a spin-off thread in TLR)

Last edited: