Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now we stanning Ubisoft if it means we can hate on xbox:wow:

Sony ain’t got shyt coming so y’all gotta stan other companies to get your rocks off.

Stanception :wow:

The thing is, sony keeps us fed, after Spider-Man 2 its Rebirth season, you stay hungry and you stay thirsty my malnourished brother

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don’t disagree with you about the menus. I didn’t really get used to them till like 10 hours in.

Now i don’t think about it much. After a while you learn little shortcuts and techniques to make it more manageable. :manny:
holy fukkin shyt... 10 hours to get used to the menu... i guess i didn't have enough patience.

I better not hear Game of The Year from yall tho

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
{b}NMS does everything Starfield does, and more{/b}, without millions of loading screens.....and all completely in VR too lol

There should be zero comparison between the two games after the Echoes update
Absolutely not. You haven't played Starfield, I have over 200+ hours in both. Don't perpetrate this lie, the fact this post got daps is hilarious. Starfield at release is a much better game than NMS was. Even now NMS has been getting updates for years and it's still not definitively better at anything other than giving you no loading screens to travel... which actually can get boring after a while.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
holy fukkin shyt... 10 hours to get used to the menu... i guess i didn't have enough patience.
In a game you will be playing for 50-100+ hours. 10 ain’t really that much. There’s lots of different systems at play. Not really sure how they could have made the menus more user friendly other than adding some type of customizable hot keys or something.
I better not hear Game of The Year from yall tho
Why does this matter so much to some of you? You don’t win anything if your favorite game gets voted

All you are doing is looking for validation by cacs with a platfrom.

Some people might think Vampire Survivor is their GOTY and they won’t get an argument from me. My opinion is my own

At this point i’d probably vote Armored Core but i know that’s not gonna get any votes :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Absolutely not. You haven't played Starfield, I have over 200+ hours in both. Don't perpetrate this lie, the fact this post got daps is hilarious. Starfield at release is a much better game than NMS was. Even now NMS has been getting updates for years and it's still not definitively better at anything other than giving you no loading screens to travel... which actually can get boring after a while.
From my time with NMS the thing it’s missing is fukkin fast travel :mjlol:

The novelty of flyin in/out of an atmosphere loses its luster over time.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
From my time with NMS the thing it’s missing is fukkin fast travel :mjlol:

The novelty of flyin in/out of an atmosphere loses its luster over time.
Loses it's luster VERY FAST. Also nobody walks the entire surface of a planet in NMS either, because after 10 minutes you will have seen EVERYTHING that planet basically has to offer. I like both games, I really do that's why I have so much playtime in NMS, but Starfield going forward will be seen as the better game before too long. Let Starfield get 1 or 2 updates and see if NMS is still considered the 'better' game it probably won't be.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In a game you will be playing for 50-100+ hours. 10 ain’t really that much. There’s lots of different systems at play. Not really sure how they could have made the menus more user friendly other than adding some type of customizable hot keys or something.

Why does this matter so much to some of you? You don’t win anything if your favorite game gets voted

Some people might think Vampire Survivor is their GOTY and they won’t get an argument from me. My opinion is my own

At this point i’d probably vote Armored Core but i know that’s not gonna get any votes :manny:

It always comes down to “impress cacs” or “posting about cacs” yet call a white man a few years older than you uncle :mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Loses it's luster VERY FAST. Also nobody walks the entire surface of a planet in NMS either, because after 10 minutes you will have seen EVERYTHING that planet basically has to offer. I like both games, I really do that's why I have so much playtime in NMS, but Starfield going forward will be seen as the better game before too long. Let Starfield get 1 or 2 updates and see if NMS is still considered the 'better' game it probably won't be.

so much playtime in NMS, apparently, but you couldnt correct Meach about his claim about no fast travel with how you can build warps to fast travel between planets and outposts :heh:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

I'm only saying that because I think Game of the Year is between FF16 and Zelda TOK