Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
them nikkas tripping. i own both ps5, xbox series x and nintendo switch. i am unbiased. i want everyone to do well otherwise id have wasted hard-earned money buying all them consoles.

so as a gamer that buys Triple A games on 3 consoles and has a premium subscription for all 3, i am not speaking from a place of fanboyism and hate. I genuinely want these games i downloaded to succeed.

if a game sucks so bad i get so mad and delete it MUST Be Bad because i do not have unlimited bandwidth doggie i gotta be careful what i download. if i get so fukking enraged that i DELETE that shyt without a second thought, nikka ya game sucks!!!!

Starfield is ONLY worth downloading if you have a PC!!!!!!!!!! because you can install mods to improve the Quality of Life. The base game QOL fukking SUCKS on Xbox and NO ONE should be downloading that shyt right now until Xbox is able to install mods next year.

The only people enjoying that shyt are sado maschists and extreme Bethesda fans.
Or maybe your opinion is just ass

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:umad:

Acting like a Bethesda RPG is less broken than literally any other game is the worst angle you can take to troll :heh:

“After finally letting my Xbox sit for a while I was finally able to access the trouble shoot menu without it shutting off. Deleted all my other stuff except games and now I am back. The only thing I can say is keep your Xbox cool and make sure you have memory space. Still don't know what caused the full crash but I'm just happy I didn't lose my Xbox.”

“Welp my pc is dead unsure why”

“True, as I said, not sure how or why it’s happened.”

All sony stan’s have is lies and propaganda. Gizmo taught you well :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve played both games and Starfields space exploration is much better. Only Sony fanboys without the game would disagree

What space exploration though? You can’t actually fly your space ship from planet to planet. Everything you do in it is an illusion

You fast travel more in space skyrim than actual skyrim.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
“After finally letting my Xbox sit for a while I was finally able to access the trouble shoot menu without it shutting off. Deleted all my other stuff except games and now I am back. The only thing I can say is keep your Xbox cool and make sure you have memory space. Still don't know what caused the full crash but I'm just happy I didn't lose my Xbox.”

“Welp my pc is dead unsure why”

“True, as I said, not sure how or why it’s happened.”

All sony stan’s have is lies and propaganda. Gizmo taught you well :wow:

Shambles :umad:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
it’s fine if you don’t enjoy the game. But when you start saying other people are masochist for disagreeing with you, then you will rightfully get some push back.

Lots of people have talked about the menus being confusing and tedious. Lots of people also worked through that initial confusion and have found a way to make it work for them.

If you deleted the game then that’s your choice :manny:
its a figure of speech mayne. all im saying is the menu is so convoluted and unorganized its like torture.

thankfully someone is fixing the game and im grateful for them and will definitely install them next year. The same modder who fixed Starfield's inventory has now sorted out the rest of the UI

They are even turning this shyt into Star Wars to me that is dope as fukk.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Oh, you mean I have to pretend that one person flying a space caddy around with ak47’s on it is perfectly reasonable but to get to another planet is just too unrealistic? :skip:
Do you realize how long it would take to fly from planet to planet without a warp drive?

The warp drive is only used when flying between solar systems

Not sure what you’re bytching about here. If you want to waste hours of your time you can fly from earth to Pluto in game without fast travel

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
its a figure of speech mayne. all im saying is the menu is so convoluted and unorganized its like torture.

thankfully someone is fixing the game and im grateful for them and will definitely install them next year. The same modder who fixed Starfield's inventory has now sorted out the rest of the UI

They are even turning this shyt into Star Wars to me that is dope as fukk.

I don’t disagree with you about the menus. I didn’t really get used to them till like 10 hours in.

Now i don’t think about it much. After a while you learn little shortcuts and techniques to make it more manageable. :manny: