Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Then we not keeping it 100 then….

See that’s seems to be the difference between Xbox fans and (I learned this one from twitter) PONIES (which I agree is dumb, let’s go a step further) PHONY Fans is once y’all finish y’all single player experience in the 6-9 hours it takes to complete y’all games y’all paid $70+ for.

Y’all have nothing to play or have to move on to something quickly.

Xbox games have longevity, I was still playing Halo and having fun and then of course some other games till this dropped. I’ll be playing this game for the rest of the year and into next year….. probably won’t even touch Cyberpunk 4.0 till next summer

We do this different, y’all like small pretty like snacks I prefer big balanced meals

Microsoft and Sony have there lanes and the games they put out are a testament to that. Sony puts out games like The Last of Us, Horizon, and God of War. You play through them, they have fantastic stories, writing, and voice acting. Gameplay usually is good, but mostly will take a back seat to pushing the narrative forward. Microsoft games aren't super heavy on story they are more focused on gameplay and longevity because Microsoft wants to be able to monetize the game with updates, DLC, and cosmetics down the road. Games like Starfield, Sea of Thieves, and even Grounded show this to be how they operate. I'm not saying they won't dabble in the others lane from time to time, Sony clearly wants to get in on the GaaS market, and Microsoft wants to have 'blockbusters' as well so that's why they have games like Hellblade.

I don't get what the stan wars are all about, I've been saying both of these companies have their lanes. Some people hate Starfield, some love it(I count among this group). Some people love The Last of Us, some people can't stand it(I fall in this group). At the end of the day it's about what YOU PERSONALLY WANT TO PLAY.

The biggest lie that gets told is there is nothing to play on Gamepass when there is a lot of shyt to play on there. Hell Sea of Thieves and Starfield(eventually) will print Microsoft money, Grounded is very popular as well. I really have no dog in this fight, I'm on PC now where I can play virtually everything I don't own any of these consoles (besides the Switch). I'm just saying it's VERY OBVIOUS they are catering to two different types of gaming markets.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
nikkas hype for a game that can’t even do space travel like No Man’s Sky :wow:

talking about ‘its in space tho!” :dead:

NMS does everything Starfield does, and more, without millions of loading screens.....and all completely in VR too lol

There should be zero comparison between the two games after the Echoes update

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Scarfield got Xbots clapping at regular degular posters. @Dre Space Age almost got booted out the thread because he agreed with a negative review of Scarfield.

He a Zelda stan :laff:

He’s a sony stan now, he dared give starfield at 7.5 :mjlit:

He’ll be joining @Aveda and @BBG in the initiates circle

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Scarfield got Xbots clapping at regular degular posters. @Dre Space Age almost got booted out the thread because he agreed with a negative review of Scarfield.

He a Zelda stan :laff:
them nikkas tripping. i own both ps5, xbox series x and nintendo switch. i am unbiased. i want everyone to do well otherwise id have wasted hard-earned money buying all them consoles.

so as a gamer that buys Triple A games on 3 consoles and has a premium subscription for all 3, i am not speaking from a place of fanboyism and hate. I genuinely want these games i downloaded to succeed.

if a game sucks so bad i get so mad and delete it MUST Be Bad because i do not have unlimited bandwidth doggie i gotta be careful what i download. if i get so fukking enraged that i DELETE that shyt without a second thought, nikka ya game sucks!!!!

Starfield is ONLY worth downloading if you have a PC!!!!!!!!!! because you can install mods to improve the Quality of Life. The base game QOL fukking SUCKS on Xbox and NO ONE should be downloading that shyt right now until Xbox is able to install mods next year.

The only people enjoying that shyt are sado maschists and extreme Bethesda fans.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They thought that shyt was about to be a 93+ rated game on Metacritic and laud it as one of the most important games of the generation and instead it's just some Xbox 360 game that's merely "ight". nikkas in the thread posted a review and Leasy started crying to the mods :laff:

I mean, i couldn’t imagine having such high expectations only for it to be average as hell. I’d say the only thing that came close for me was Forspoken and I still never expected it to be GOTY worthy.

I can only imagine if this was the game that was supposed to carry the platform forward, they dropped a new console, raised gamepass prices, console prices, dropped the gamepass deals because of Starfield and its not even GOTY worthy :francis:

When the go to excuse is waiting on mods to make something better you know Todd Howard lied again

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
NMS does everything Starfield does, and more, without millions of loading screens.....and all completely in VR too lol

There should be zero comparison between the two games after the Echoes update
Woah bro. You talking out of your ass if you think NMS is comparable to Starfield. Serious cope displayed here

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
them nikkas tripping. i own both ps5, xbox series x and nintendo switch. i am unbiased. i want everyone to do well otherwise id have wasted hard-earned money buying all them consoles.

so as a gamer that buys Triple A games on 3 consoles and has a premium subscription for all 3, i am not speaking from a place of fanboyism and hate. I genuinely want these games i downloaded to succeed.

if a game sucks so bad i get so mad and delete it MUST Be Bad because i do not have unlimited bandwidth doggie i gotta be careful what i download. if i get so fukking enraged that i DELETE that shyt without a second thought, nikka ya game sucks!!!!

Starfield is ONLY worth downloading if you have a PC!!!!!!!!!! because you can install mods to improve the Quality of Life. The base game QOL fukking SUCKS on Xbox and NO ONE should be downloading that shyt right now until Xbox is able to install mods next year.

The only people enjoying that shyt are sado maschists and extreme Bethesda fans.
it’s fine if you don’t enjoy the game. But when you start saying other people are masochist for disagreeing with you, then you will rightfully get some push back.

Lots of people have talked about the menus being confusing and tedious. Lots of people also worked through that initial confusion and have found a way to make it work for them.

If you deleted the game then that’s your choice :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Woah bro. You talking out of your ass if you think NMS is comparable to Starfield. Serious cope displayed here

I think a lot of people would be a lot more pleased with Starfield if its space exploration were half as good as No Man’s Sky