Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

BBG

Superstar
Daps

Just started up a new character to give this a second chance :ohlawd:

@Dallas' 4 Eva you're playing on PC so you're obviously not dealing with the same shyt I am, but loading screens are everywhere, at least on console. I mean yeah, when you're jetpacking around empty ass planets there aren't really any loading screens, but take Neon for example. You know, a place with a lot going on that many of us will spend a lot of time in. There's literally a loading screen just to get from Neon Core to the alleyways. Wtf??? A loading screen from neon core to mining league. Wtf?? The Mining League room is literally smaller than the living room in my condo, yet it needs a separate loading screen. WHY?

This is true for basically every area that's largely populated. So yes, you get to play Bethesda No Mans Sky on barren planets mining resources with little to no loading screens, but whenever you're somewhere with a bit more excitement they are EVERYWHERE. Neon, Akilah City, Jemison, Cydonia, YOUUU NAMMMEEEE ITTT

You begging for me to respond when really I lost respect for you after seeing your weird ass put 10 real life DAYS into a game that's only been out a month, but just like MeachThebytch since you questioning my integrity I had to come through with receipts. Now are you questioning these cities don't have a ridiculous and unreasonable amount of loading screens? The cities function EXACTLY like Skyrim did, a game that precedes this one by 12 YEARS.

It's unacceptable, and it's why I give this bullshyt a low rating along other complaints I've named. Without those complaints I've already said it would be a 8/10 with a strong chance of being any higher when the DLC pulls up. I understand you wanting to defend this game as if your life depends on it, because shyt it kinda does. TEN DAYS of playtime in a month is disgusting, and you need help, real talk.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Just started up a new character to give this a second chance :ohlawd:

@Dallas' 4 Eva you're playing on PC so you're obviously not dealing with the same shyt I am, but loading screens are everywhere, at least on console. I mean yeah, when you're jetpacking around empty ass planets there aren't really any loading screens, but take Neon for example. You know, a place with a lot going on that many of us will spend a lot of time in. There's literally a loading screen just to get from Neon Core to the alleyways. Wtf??? A loading screen from neon core to mining league. Wtf?? The Mining League room is literally smaller than the living room in my condo, yet it needs a separate loading screen. WHY?

This is true for basically every area that's largely populated. So yes, you get to play Bethesda No Mans Sky on barren planets mining resources with little to no loading screens, but whenever you're somewhere with a bit more excitement they are EVERYWHERE. Neon, Akilah City, Jemison, Cydonia, YOUUU NAMMMEEEE ITTT

You begging for me to respond when really I lost respect for you after seeing your weird ass put 10 real life DAYS into a game that's only been out a month, but just like MeachThebytch since you questioning my integrity I had to come through with receipts. Now are you questioning these cities don't have a ridiculous and unreasonable amount of loading screens? The cities function EXACTLY like Skyrim did, a game that precedes this one by 12 YEARS.

It's unacceptable, and it's why I give this bullshyt a low rating along other complaints I've named. Without those complaints I've already said it would be a 8/10 with a strong chance of being any higher when the DLC pulls up. I understand you wanting to defend this game as if your life depends on it, because shyt it kinda does. TEN DAYS of playtime in a month is disgusting, and you need help, real talk.

You got it fam. You on console, I didn't know what you were playing on your experience may be different than mine. :hubie:

I took a whole week off work to no life this though so that's why I have so much playtime.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You got it fam. You on console, I didn't know what you were playing on your experience may be different than mine. :hubie:

I took a whole week off work to no life this though so that's why I have so much playtime.
Dude is lying. We all playing on xbox, ain’t having none of those problems.

Dude just likes attention.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
This is where I finally have to interject and ask what dope you smoking to think this and on a side note send me the plug number cause I need that.
I enjoyed starfield (steam with close to 300hrs) but all it did at the end of the day was make me want to play cyberpunk again just happened to have a overhaul(patch) and dlc :yeshrug:

superior combat though.

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Let's keep it 100 - Xsharts didn't have anything to play until September this year (not counting Redfall), and spent months on end talking about FF16 selling "only" 3 million in its first week, to then turn around and pretend that 6 million Xsharts installing Shartfield for free was some major milestone in gaming. You gotta stop following these weirdo Xbox Twitter personalities, breh, you're better than this

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Let's keep it 100 - Xsharts didn't have anything to play until September this year (not counting Redfall), and spent months on end talking about FF16 selling "only" 3 million in its first week, to then turn around and pretend that 6 million Xsharts installing Shartfield for free was some major milestone in gaming. You gotta stop following these weirdo Xbox Twitter personalities, breh, you're better than this

Then we not keeping it 100 then….

See that’s seems to be the difference between Xbox fans and (I learned this one from twitter) PONIES (which I agree is dumb, let’s go a step further) PHONY Fans is once y’all finish y’all single player experience in the 6-9 hours it takes to complete y’all games y’all paid $70+ for.

Y’all have nothing to play or have to move on to something quickly.

Xbox games have longevity, I was still playing Halo and having fun and then of course some other games till this dropped. I’ll be playing this game for the rest of the year and into next year….. probably won’t even touch Cyberpunk 4.0 till next summer

We do this different, y’all like small pretty like snacks I prefer big balanced meals

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Then we not keeping it 100 then….

See that’s seems to be the difference between Xbox fans and (I learned this one from twitter) PONIES (which I agree is dumb, let’s go a step further) PHONY Fans is once y’all finish y’all single player experience in the 6-9 hours it takes to complete y’all games y’all paid $70+ for.

Y’all have nothing to play or have to move on to something quickly.

Xbox games have longevity, I was still playing Halo and having fun and then of course some other games till this dropped. I’ll be playing this game for the rest of the year and into next year….. probably won’t even touch Cyberpunk 4.0 till next summer

We do this different, y’all like small pretty like snacks I prefer big balanced meals
Yet Phil starved you for a generation :mjlol:

Rather 10 hours of a well crafted game than 100 hours of Mid.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yet Phil starved you for a generation :mjlol:

Rather 10 hours of a well crafted game than 100 hours of Mid.

Y’all brainwashed to think y’all we’ll crafted as great when in reality its mid

Y’all feasting on dried 8pm Dunkin Donuts powered donuts sprinkled with crack