Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know when even the biggest stans on here are negotiating with their stan brains and settled at an 8, we know its mid

Larrys wouldn’t even call halo infinite an 8 when it came out

What does “Mid” mean? Let’s establish that

Medium or middle of the pack right?

Is the scale is 10

The Mid and middle point would be 5

4 is lower mid,
6 is upper mid

7 is good

8 and up is GREAT TO PERFECT :umad::umad::umad:

Also

Look at the Phonies

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Is the scale is 10

4 is lower mid,
6 is upper mid

7 is good

vEmo8UH.jpg

seems like "mid" is around 70

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Is the scale is 10

4 is lower mid,
6 is upper mid

7 is good

The real scenario is xbox stans don’t really play any games longer than anyone else, those games aren’t good enough to be played for as long as yall claim they are.

No one here plays grounded, pentiment, hi fi rush, as Dusk falls, sea of Thieves, flight sim, etc. not only do yall not play those games long term but they don’t have any long lasting impact. They never get talked about in the pantheon of gaming. It’s all just middle of the road shyt to fill up a sub service. I still see people going back and playing gow, tsushima, horizon, spider-man…don’t really see thread bumps for any of those xbox games.

:coffee:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
vEmo8UH.jpg

seems like "mid" is around 70

The real scenario is xbox stans don’t really play any games longer than anyone else, those games aren’t good enough to be played for as long as yall claim they are.

No one here plays grounded, pentiment, hi fi rush, as Dusk falls, sea of Thieves, flight sim, etc. not only do yall not play those games long term but they don’t have any long lasting impact. They never get talked about, in the pantheon on gaming. It’s all just middle of the road shyt to fill up a sub service. I still see people going back and playing gow, tsushima, horizon, spider-man…don’t really see thread bumps for any of those xbox games.

F… All that…..

Sorry, I need to get back to my 2 important agendas.

1 playing this game that’s finna hold me down for the longterm

2 doing what y’all do and

Review Bomb!:blessed:

I’m not better than yall…. I’m not taking no high road:mjlit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
F… All that…..

Sorry, I need to get back to my 2 important agendas.

1 playing this game that’s finna hold me down for the longterm

2 doing what y’all do and

Review Bomb!:blessed:

I’m not better than yall…. I’m not taking no high road:mjlit:

nikkas got put out a call to arms to NOT troll a sony release after they got a taste of their own medicine with Starfield :russ:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

No one here plays grounded, pentiment, hi fi rush, as Dusk falls, sea of Thieves, flight sim, etc. not only do yall not play those games long term but they don’t have any long lasting impact. They never get talked about in the pantheon on gaming. It’s all just middle of the road shyt to fill up a sub service. I still see people going back and playing gow, tsushima, horizon, spider-man…don’t really see thread bumps for any of those xbox games.

this is an incredibly dishonest take :smh:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Sad. Grown ass MIDdle-aged men on Twitter having a MID-life crisis because their game of the century is…MID.

Brehs had HOPE. “This is gonna be the game to turn the tides!” :unimpressed:

And the saddest part is that it isn’t even an internally developed game. MS purchased the shyt for $7.5 billion.

Like, damn…have more respect for yourselves.

Anyway, less than three weeks until all talk of this MID game goes away.

:snooze:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Why aren’t those threads active at all then?
because the conversation here revolves around new popular games, and of course controversy and stan shyt. threads about older, and/or less popular, games get bumps, but they quickly go away if there's nothing to spark a new conversation. when these "what are you playing" threads pop up, people list games that don't have active threads here

and honestly a lot of the stanning here discourages people from talking about games. bump an old thread to share your experience, just from some edgelord to call you "faggit" :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
because the conversation here revolves around new popular games, and of course controversy and stan shyt. threads about older, and/or less popular, games get bumps, but they quickly go away if there's nothing to spark a new conversation. when these "what are you playing" threads pop up, people list games that don't have active threads here

and honestly a lot of the stanning here discourages people from talking about games. bump an old thread to share your experience, just from some edgelord to call you "faggit" :francis:

Naw, that doesn’t happen. People don’t typically troll people in official game threads, if yall want to talk about those games theres nothing stopping you.

Even when those games are new and drop they don’t get action a cause most of the xbox stans here care more about just talking about whatever’s popular which is sony games. Look at the Forza thread, it has 6 pages, with only @Rice N Beans in there talking about it, meanwhile Meach and Leashy are going back and forth like styles and jada in a newly created Gran Turismo thread.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
nikkas got put out a call to arms to NOT troll a sony release after they got a taste of their own medicine with Starfield :russ:

Thank you for admitting Sony trolls Review bombed and the jokes y’all making in here are fraudulent :blessed:

This thread now is a big asterisk on y’all agenda.

My work is done, thank you Beloved and good day.:banderas:

PHONEY snitches, telling all their business
Sit in these threads and be their own star witness
Do you see the perpetrator? Yeah, I'm right here
fukk around, and get all the Phonies exposed for years