Daps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Have you played Starfield yet?
As someone that played Starfield it’s alright. It’s definitely not a GOTY level game. Starfield is in that lower category with stuff like Final Fantasy XVI. I’m pretty sure Zelda has GOTY locked down. BG3 will probably get RPG of the year or something.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

This ADD generation of gamers ain't gonna be on this shyt for 5 years like that on console. And other games are more desirable than this.

He gonna have to bring heat with ES6 or they ain't no better than EA with buying a company and the quality drops afterwards.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Its good to have opinions, but BG3 is GOTY and more people are currently playing it :yeshrug:

And Cyberpunk while yeah, this is the final version of the game, even the base version was superior to Starfield. CDPR surpassed Bethesda with Witcher 3
This is where I finally have to interject and ask what dope you smoking to think this and on a side note send me the plug number cause I need that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

This ADD generation of gamers ain't gonna be on this shyt for 5 years like that on console. And other games are more desirable than this.

He gonna have to bring heat with ES6 or they ain't no better than EA with buying a company and the quality drops afterwards.
The game isn’t worth 5 years of play. Once people pick through the hand crafted content the procedurally generated content not gonna keep them. They’ll need expansions to keep people for years.