Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you haven’t played Starfield then how are you going to say Cyberpunk base or BG3 for that matter is better?

I haven’t played BG3 but nothing about the DND setting or a turn based game appeals to me so there’s no way I could think it’s better than Starfield

9HB34mC.png

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
But you haven’t played BG3 so why not ask yourself why you think the opposite? :dahell:
I just explained to you that there’s no way that I can think Bg3 is a better/more enjoyable game because the turn based game mechanics and DND fantasy setting don’t appeal to me.

So how do you know Starfield is a worse game in your opinion unless you played it? Is it because it’s an Xbox exclusive? :russ:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Its good to have opinions, but BG3 is GOTY and more people are currently playing it :yeshrug:

And Cyberpunk while yeah, this is the final version of the game, even the base version was superior to Starfield. CDPR surpassed Bethesda with Witcher 3
NO, THE fukk, IT WAS NOT, ABD NOT EVEN CLOSE ON ANY fukkING LEVEL. AT ALL.

Trash ass side quests, the main story was boring as fukk, the exploration was and still is completely useless, the NPC conversations are trash, the RPG elements were trash, the whole Night City was boring as fukk, and the rural area was too small and literally had nothing to do. It had absolutely ZERO replay value. Zero.

What the fukk is wrong with you nikkas? CP was one of the worse releases in gaming history, not just because of bugs, the actual game was mediocre as fukk.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just explained to you that there’s no way that I can think Bg3 is a better/more enjoyable game because the turn based game mechanics and DND fantasy setting don’t appeal to me.

Thats you, has nothing to do with the overal gaming discourse.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Thats you, has nothing to do with the overal gaming discourse.
Exactly. This is all opinion based so I’m asking why in your OPINION is Starfield a worse game than BG3 or Cyberpunk base game?

You have yet to give me any rational other than the aggregation of opinions like some fukking sheep

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Exactly. This is all opinion based so I’m asking why in your OPINION is Starfield a worse game than BG3 or Cyberpunk base game?

You have yet to give me any rational other than the aggregation of opinions like some fukking sheep

Theres nothing i can say that will satisfy you, we all know your mind has been made up. You are literally telling me its a better game than BG3 because its not turn based 😅

Yall are turnt up

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Theres nothing i can say that will satisfy you, we all know your mind has been made up. You are literally telling me its a better game than BG3 because its not turn based 😅

Yall are turnt up
Aren’t games meant to be enjoyed by the player or are you suppose to hate/love a game because the aggregation of nerds on the internet do or some paid nerd who labels himself as a gaming “journalist” reviews it poorly or because the game isn’t on your console of choice?

How about you play the game before hating on it?

I don’t waste my time to hate on games I haven’t played

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Aren’t games meant to be enjoyed by the player or are you suppose to hate/love a game because the aggregation of nerds on the internet do or some paid nerd who labels himself as a gaming “journalist” reviews it poorly or because the game isn’t on your console of choice?

How about you play the game before hating on it?

I don’t waste my time to hate on games I haven’t played

You’ve been hating on BG3 for like 3 pages my guy 😅