Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the biggest bethesda game since the old MS-Dos days.
That is actually revolutionary IMO.
There is no equivalent game on the market.
Star Citizen is vaporware.
No Mans Sky has no plot.
Starfield is in a specific and unique niche with over 1,000 possible planets to explore, several factions, skill trees and other
bethesda uniqueness.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How’s it bias if I’m not particularly interested in just the same old Bethesda formula.
Because you are already not interested, then say you dodged a bullet for not buying it.

If it’s something you already don’t like then you say “yeah i don’t like that thing” then you are only confirming your preconceived opinion

I was under the impression that they would make leaps and bounds but they didn’t do that.
No reason to think this. No game/franchise ever does this.

Even by other gamers admission who played the game it’s nothing revolutionary. A good game but needs more time to be fixed

As i said you are reading impressions from people who had no intention on giving the game a fair shake in the first place. The game is nothing if not a very polished and complete bethesda RPG. There’s nothing that needs to be “fixed” like cyberpunk or no man’s sky or even BG3.
. You can write a whole wall of text if you want, if the game is mid to a user then respect it. Everything isn’t for everybody
I literally just said everything isn’t for everyone.
People already knew the shyt wasn’t for them. Then came back to say “yeah ain’t for me” I.E. Confirmation bias :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've been spent about 10 hours on it so far.
It's been really fun to play, I'm kinda shocked so many people are trashing it.
I feel like no one remembers that Fallout 76 or Cyberpunk 2077 launch like at all because
so far this game has been fun and polished, like really, really polished.
Yup, game is really good. and way more polished than any recent big sprawling game i can think of. Beginning was a bit confusing and overwhelming like all bethesda games but after that it’s been really great. No other game on the market quite like it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup, game is really good. and way more polished than any recent big sprawling game i can think of. Beginning was a bit confusing and overwhelming like all bethesda games but after that it’s been really great. No other game on the market quite like it.
Game is ass, No Man's Sky and Star Citizen>>>>>>>>>>>>Fakkitfield

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The fact that no one is talking about the story tells me everything. Its a good game but no where newr the hype it had.
:mjlol:

Literally the last 4 pages, and damn near every page since release has multiple posts about storyline shyt. Literally every single page lol.

Y'all nikkas can't be that damn desperate. This is sone Republican propaganda level shyt smh.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you are already not interested, then say you dodged a bullet for not buying it.

If it’s something you already don’t like then you say “yeah i don’t like that thing” then you are only confirming your preconceived opinion

No reason to think this. No game/franchise ever does this.

As i said you are reading impressions from people who had no intention on giving the game a fair shake in the first place. The game is nothing if not a very polished and complete bethesda RPG. There’s nothing that needs to be “fixed” like cyberpunk or no man’s sky or even BG3.

I literally just said everything isn’t for everyone.
People already knew the shyt wasn’t for them. Then came back to say “yeah ain’t for me” I.E. Confirmation bias :francis:

My feelings are hurt you of all people said I’m bias:dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

My feelings are hurt you of all people said I’m bias:dead:
You said you don’t like bethesda’s games then said doesn’t look like you would like starfield based on the opinions of other people who don’t like bethesda games.

That’s the definition of bias. Don’t have to be a negative thing we all got our own opinions:manny:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Desperate? I have it on pc sir
Me too. But :jbhmm:, why tell a flat out lie abd say "nobody is talking about the story", when you can click on the game thread abd read hundreds of individual posts about the story :dahell:.

Like, I don't get the point. If it's something you don't know, and won't check to make sure, you said the shyt for a reason,l. You were completely unprovoked. Makes no sense, outside of adding salt.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said you don’t like bethesda’s games then said doesn’t look like you would like starfield based on the opinions of other people who don’t like bethesda games.

That’s the definition of bias. Don’t have to be a negative thing we all got our own opinions:manny:
I didn’t say I don’t like their games, wtf is wrong with you :dahell:

Am I being trolled where’s Ashton Kutcher is he behind my wall or something :heh:

I buy games that are 7’s all the time you act like nobody can criticize a Xbox game. Plus it’s Bethesda if you want to die on that hill protecting them go ahead

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn’t say I don’t like their games, wtf is wrong with you :dahell:

Am I being trolled where’s Ashton Kutcher is he behind my wall or something :heh:
You said:
Everything isn’t for everybody
:dahell:

So if you like bethesda games then you would like starfiled.

Not even sure what you are arguing about at this point.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My nikka you quoted me! :dahell:

I’ll circle back and cop this later as of now no it’s not worth it for me chill :mjlol:
I quoted you to say that you were following the impressions of this dumb ass thread full of people with an agenda. To convince yourself you don’t “need” a piece of hardware you’ve already decided you don’t need. That’s literally the definition of confirmation bias.

Honestly wasn’t even trying diss you or whatever.:manny:

Last edited: