Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

BBG

Superstar
Daps
c40e85ad-86a1-4248-85d1-901d2038cd43_text.gif

:huhldup:
That's the first time I fell victim to a troll in a long time, I gotta hold that L just like Parfield does

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
It’s really that bad?
People hyped it up + cooked reviews. It is an average game but at this point it is criminal that Bethesda puts out another game like this. All they had to do is flesh out features, add the functionality that previous games' mods had created, and optimize performance. But they know people will still mod features/content and fix glitches/bugs for free.

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
nope, I would say doesn't feel complete, but a solid platform in which to build on with more content over time
But the problem is that they do not communicate that. Saying, "Starfield will be an mediocre game that we will add content/features with paid DLC that should of been in the base game, plus possible various fixes." is not what was explained to people before hand.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It’s really that bad?

Check the actual starfield thread and see plenty of people enjoying themselves and binging the game. It doesn’t reinvent the wheel but does build on all the Bethesda-style WRPG mechanics and is super fun. I got 150+ hours logged already so take it for what you will :hubie:

OP been making multiple starfield hate threads while talking about revisiting No Man’s Sky and Fallout 4, like that ain’t the “we got starfield at home” package :pachaha:

Also hilarious that folks cried racism over Forspoken reviews but they not keeping that same energy for a game that features more black and brown people in it than any other RPG released in the past few years, if not decade :mjpls:. Cyberpunk and AC:Origins are the only games that are even remotely close in that regard