Return to Castlevania: 88%
Final Fantasy XVI: 87%
Pikmin 4: 87%
Armored Core VI: 87%
Mortal Kombat 1: 87%
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: 85%
Lies of P: 84%
Starfield: 84%

probably, because they need to satisfy the xbox audience and execs that are sitting in the audience.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
So, are we thinking this is even gonna be nominated for GOTY? :jbhmm:

Baldur’s Gate 3: 96%
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: 96%

Resident Evil 4: 93%
Street Fighter 6: 92%
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 EPW4: 92%
Diablo IV: 91%
Sea of Stars: 91%
Rogue Legacy 2: 90%
Ghost Trick Phantom Detective: 90%
Dead Space: 89%
Hi-Fi Rush: 89%
the two that I bolded most likely gonna win they held up their end when it comes reviews
don't matter to be honest if Starfield gets the nom

I give the edge to BG3

and I actually like starfield.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
probably, because they need to satisfy the xbox audience and execs that are sitting in the audience.
Phil bouta holla at Geoff

giphy.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So, are we thinking this is even gonna be nominated for GOTY? :jbhmm:

Baldur’s Gate 3: 96%
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: 96%
Resident Evil 4: 93%
Street Fighter 6: 92%
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 EPW4: 92%
Diablo IV: 91%
Sea of Stars: 91%
Rogue Legacy 2: 90%
Ghost Trick Phantom Detective: 90%
Dead Space: 89%
Hi-Fi Rush: 89%
It’ll be nominated. Will it win? Doubt it

BBG

Superstar
Daps
In all honesty, it shouldn't even be nominated. If the game itself actually ran like it was supposed to it could win easily but these developers need not be rewarded for putting out a broken mess. I mean I put 75 hours into this broken mess so I'm kind of a hypocrite but the point still stands.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
In all honesty, it shouldn't even be nominated. If the game itself actually ran like it was supposed to it could win easily but these developers need not be rewarded for putting out a broken mess. I mean I put 75 hours into this broken mess so I'm kind of a hypocrite but the point still stands.
It's literally multiple posters who has had no bugs or minor bugs. You are the exception my breh. You the only nikka on this forum who didn't let the cut scenes play out, as I have told you multiple times. Don't believe it then.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The fact that no one is talking about the story tells me everything. Its a good game but no where newr the hype it had.
Brehs talking about the story. You just don't know the characters so you're missing all the references.

But it's not a linear game. So folks are going to he doing different shyt. :comeon:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brehs talking about the story. You just don't know the characters so you're missing all the references.

But it's not a linear game. So folks are going to he doing different shyt. :comeon:
The shyt ain't true anyways, even if you don't know the characters, literally every page has multiple posts about the story. It's literally impossible to miss.

That shyt is agenda posting and it's crazy ASF to agenda post on something you can literally click on and see the complete opposite. It's like a nikka posting in the NBA random thoughts thread, saying LeBron had a horrible game, when he scored 39/9/9 on 57%, and nikkas are in the Lakers thread bragging about his great performance.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I really can't believe I'm the only one going through this shyt breh it's crazy. I've already posted 2 videos and Im telling you I've frozen over 10 times in the 75 hours. So I exaggerated a little on the frequency but that's still too damn much. My Xbox runs literally every other game with no issues so I don't understand why I have a shytty download. Probably gonna uninstall and download again to see if that helps otherwise IDK

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I really can't believe I'm the only one going through this shyt breh it's crazy. I've already posted 2 videos and Im telling you I've frozen over 10 times in the 75 hours. So I exaggerated a little on the frequency but that's still too damn much. My Xbox runs literally every other game with no issues so I don't understand why I have a shytty download. Probably gonna uninstall and download again to see if that helps otherwise IDK
Bro, just post a video of you allowing the cut scene to finish :dahell: . On God, I'll support your media with a view. Just make a video of it. Wait for the scene to finish, and we'll see if you are just on some fukkery with this fukk shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

More people are going through it but they won’t admit it. They will just get on here and gaslight you because console wars is hot

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Bro, just post a video of you allowing the cut scene to finish :dahell: . On God, I'll support your media with a view. Just make a video of it. Wait for the scene to finish, and we'll see if you are just on some fukkery with this fukk shyt
Is this your new schtick or something wtf :heh:ain't no scene to wait on if the shyt just get stuck. Crazy part is now that I think about it that shyt is part of Bethesda games just as much as the other glitches are which is probably why ain't nobody saying shyt. It happened on Skyrim every now and then and fallout too. They gotta bush that engine or rebuild it completely because it's gotta be creation, the same engine that will have people taking to you with their backs turned, have you on a follow quest with them casually stuck walking into a wall/tree/chair/etc. And the rest of the dumb shyt