shut up, faggit

This gif is fukking killing me. :dead:

The "I'm outta here" at the end. :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Dawg Xbox is so full of shyt. I took a recording of my shyt freezing on the executive floor of Ryujin Industries where there's not even a lot of shyt going on. It's one floor of a fukkin building that you have to sit through a loading screen to get to. I repeat, a loading screen is required for each floor of the building!! Anyway the point is I have proof that it's not my Xbox because I'm able to record on it, load any other app just fine it's literally just this one game that freezes on its own. Well I go to upload the video and it's talking about queued for upload. What fukkin queue I'm not uploading anything else :dahell:

I used to upload content for BBG all the time I know damn well it doesn't take this long to get a 30 second clip uploaded. Im convinced Xbox is screening all Starfield media for any slanderous content and rejecting the upload, because nothing else makes sense. I'm a solid nikka and can't stand for lames to throw salt on my name so since I can't beat that ass over the Internet Imma just do my due diligence to prove I ain't bullshyttin. I'll record this video on my phone if I have to but this shyt is pretty damning.

20230921-002902.jpg

P.S. I know I said I was gonna stop playing but I can't help myself, the shyt is fun as hell. If it wasn't for the constant crashes my honest rating would be an 8. Still just average for a Bethesda game where my opinion is their best shyt is 9 or higher, but it's scratching an itch that no other company can. Truly a shame I can't nerd it out all night without my shyt crashing. Xbox quality control in the dumpster

EDIT: ok I was trippin with the Xbox conspiracy shyt it went through :mjgrin: here's the video

As you can see, the game glitched, it's not that I just stopped moving. The whole screen is froze with the stupid ass music playing in the background. Look at how the plants aren't swaying in the office, everything is just stuck.I sat there for 3 minutes straight in awe at how the game could freeze when I'm not even doing shyt.

:duck:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@BBG says: “I can’t get engagement on my platforms unless i post stan shyt”

Also @BBG “come to my page and check out this totally unique and unproven bug that only i’ve encountered “

Sony stan’s :mjlol:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Man I didn't want to say shyt about it at first when I started playing it but why all the black people "background characters" look like tethers that Tariq will argue with on his twitter space.

:mjlol:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
He wanted a reply so I gave him one
See, this childish shyt is why I knew I had to separate myself from the other side. Before it was oh I'm making shyt up for attention. Now it's im posting evidence for attention :mjlol: :mjlol: you dudes are real losers it's no wonder you enjoy representing Xbox. Parfield is just average, deal with it.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
As far as Sega goes i don’t really have much interest in anyhting outside of Atlus. I wish i could get into the Yakuza games but i can’t, I’ve tried.
its made for a different kind of audience than persona, so that makes sense