Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

BBG

Superstar
Daps
This shyt ain't even worth a review. I'm done with this game. 7 is very generous when you consider it's completely fukking broken. The game crashes on me multiple times a day, every time I play. No kidding, whenever there's a lot going on where admittedly there's a lot of processing going on, the shyt completely freezes. First the screen freezes, then moments later the sound stops and that's when you know it's time to dashboard and try again.

This has happened to me on almost every major fight where there's hella gun fire and enemies on screen. Too many terrormorphs? Good luck nikka. Getting jumped by spacers while trying to land on a planet? Better luck next time, buster. I don't know if I'm just not paying attention or what but I'm not hearing enough complaining about the crashes. Ain't no way in hell I'm the only one going through this.

Here's my thing though. If we're forced to play in shytty ass 30fps to ensure these resources can properly load and remain stable, why the fukk does this keep happening? Because my God, clearly 60 frames is out of the question the shyt wouldn't be playable at all.

Trash swim mechanics, zero underwater exploration, frequent crashes, random glitches (these I excuse because it's a Bethesda game, but still), THIRTY FRAMES, loading screens every 2 minutes, I mean this shyt is truly awful. I could list the redeeming qualities it has but they are all negated by the fact THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE.

fukk every last one of you Xbots that's gonna try to blame me for the game crashing. How the fukk am I forcing it to crash I'm simply just playing the fukking game fukk you motherfukkers

A game that crashes multiple times in a 2 hour gaming session cannot score above a 5 for me.

4/10

Microsoft, where good publishers go to die.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This shyt ain't even worth a review. I'm done with this game. 7 is very generous when you consider it's completely fukking broken. The game crashes on me multiple times a day, every time I play. No kidding, whenever there's a lot going on where admittedly there's a lot of processing going on, the shyt completely freezes. First the screen freezes, then moments later the sound stops and that's when you know it's time to dashboard and try again.

This has happened to me on almost every major fight where there's hella gun fire and enemies on screen. Too many terrormorphs? Good luck nikka. Getting jumped by spacers while trying to land on a planet? Better luck next time, buster. I don't know if I'm just not paying attention or what but I'm not hearing enough complaining about the crashes. Ain't no way in hell I'm the only one going through this.

Here's my thing though. If we're forced to play in shytty ass 30fps to ensure these resources can properly load and remain stable, why the fukk does this keep happening? Because my God, clearly 60 frames is out of the question the shyt wouldn't be playable at all.

Trash swim mechanics, zero underwater exploration, frequent crashes, random glitches (these I excuse because it's a Bethesda game, but still), THIRTY FRAMES, loading screens every 2 minutes, I mean this shyt is truly awful. I could list the redeeming qualities it has but they are all negated by the fact THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE.

fukk every last one of you Xbots that's gonna try to blame me for the game crashing. How the fukk am I forcing it to crash I'm simply just playing the fukking game fukk you motherfukkers

A game that crashes multiple times in a 2 hour gaming session cannot score above a 5 for me.

4/10

Damn, and you were one of the peopl excited for the game. A lot of respect that you kept it real :salute:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

4/10

@The Mad Titan - who's still in the character creation screen - and @MeachTheMonster - who will never play the game - will say you're lying :russ:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Damn, and you were one of the peopl excited for the game. A lot of respect that you kept it real :salute:
@The Mad Titan - who's still in the character creation screen - and @MeachTheMonster - who will never play the game - will say you're lying :russ:
I have over 50 hours played second only to @DPresidential on my friends list so I would think my honest opinion on the game i was by far most excited for this year holds weight. The game in theory is excellent but just like everything else over at XBOX the last 10 years the execution is straight garbage. The new car smell wore off on my PS5 so I'm not even saying that shyt is so much better but the quality control is CLEARLY far superior than whatever bozos they got over at Xbox. I'm so disappointed in this shyt it doesn't make any sense how do you delay a game over TWO YEARS from when it was supposed to be ready and this is the shyt you trot out nah man put em out to pasture these nikkas are done.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I have over 50 hours played second only to @DPresidential on my friends list so I would think my honest opinion on the game i was by far most excited for this year holds weight. The game in theory is excellent but just like everything else over at XBOX the last 10 years the execution is straight garbage. The new car smell wore off on my PS5 so I'm not even saying that shyt is so much better but the quality control is CLEARLY far superior than whatever bozos they got over at Xbox. I'm so disappointed in this shyt it doesn't make any sense how do you delay a game over TWO YEARS from when it was supposed to be ready and this is the shyt you trot out nah man put em out to pasture these nikkas are done.
I respect this opinion.

I want to say that I am still seriously enjoying the game. Two things have happened that will prevent me from dumping all my time into it, though:

New career move and Mortal Kombat 1.

I love that it's a game that I'll be able to pick up whenever and it'll only get better.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I respect this opinion.

I want to say that I am still seriously enjoying the game. Two things have happened that will prevent me from dumping all my time into it, though:

New career move and Mortal Kombat 1.

I love that it's a game that I'll be able to pick up whenever and it'll only get better.
Read the post I made before the one I tagged you in, because that's where my opinion is. I enjoy the game too...when it works. I wouldn't put 50 hours of my life into something I don't like. The problem is I'm experiencing crashes to the point I can't even play it consistently. That is a real issue. Ever since the game came out I been saying it's fun and the 7 rating isn't fair, but the more I played the more I recognized how broken the shyt is, to the point I give up trying to play it until they patch this bullshyt.

Im holding off on buying MK1 until it's on sale on my BBG shyt, but let me know when you streaming and I'll check it out. And congrats on ya business move brother I know you stay focused :salute:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

4/10

:duck:

Daps
Yet you're out here typing whole paragraphs :mjlol:

Brother if you think 2 sentences is a paragraph you might need to go back to elementary and try your luck at 1st grade vocabulary again :laff:You got more posts in this 1 thread than I make across this entire site in over a month, I think you can handle a couple sentences :unimpressed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm so confident in the frequency of these crashes im willing to live stream my next session, but a ban bet is in order if you call my bluff :ufdup:
Lots of people playing on console. You the only one reporting the game having these issues.

Obviously it’s a ymmv situation, but we all also know you’ve been “controversy for clicks” for a while now.

Seems you just like the attention of sony stan’s :manny:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Lots of people playing on console. You the only one reporting the game having these issues.

Obviously it’s a ymmv situation, but we all also know you’ve been “controversy for clicks” for a while now.

Seems you just like the attention of sony stan’s :manny:
You can accept the ban bet or keep running your dikk suckers, the choice is yours :manny: