Siempre Fresco
Daps
DvDCMOc.jpg

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I dont even own a PS5, i have it on PC. I bought the game, the least i can do is finish the main story. If you think this game is great as it is currently constructed, do you. But if this game was made by a random developer and the game was extremely hard or impossible to mod, what would your opinion be then?

Most of the time i see people praise this game is because of what they think mods are going to do for the game, not what the game currently provides.
That's DefensField for you.
Rate it anything below a 10 and you're automatically a Playstation Stan.
:russ:

Daps
wait is this 150 page thread just a place for people who don’t own or intend to play this game to celebrate it failing? based on console exclusivity?? why???

Cause the regulars on the Arcadium's lives so sad this is all they have to occupy their time and look forward to I'm afraid. :mjlol: Gets boring eating hot pockets day in and out in yo momma's basement without console stan wars to pass the time, let em live breh :mjcry:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Cause the regulars on the Arcadium's lives so sad this is all they have to occupy their time and look forward to I'm afraid. :mjlol: Gets boring eating hot pockets day in and out in yo momma's basement without console stan wars to pass the time, let em live breh :mjcry:
one would think whatever console (idek which one starfield is exclusive to, pc gamer here) people deem superior would be occupying their time instead of talking about games they don’t want or have?

Last edited:
Daps
one would think whatever console (idek which one starfield is exclusive to, pc gamer here) people deem superior would be occupying their time instead of talking about what they don’t wantor have?

The dirty little secret is these types of people don't actually enjoy gaming all that much if at all. What they DO enjoy or want specifically is the feeling of being "accepted" as part of a supposedly likeminded group, a feeling that they are probably lacking socially IRL. Hence them wasting hours day after day... week after week arguing in threads like these instead of.... actually PLAYING and/or ENJOYING any damn game at all. :pachaha::francis:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
The dirty little secret is these types of people don't actually enjoy gaming all that much if at all. What they DO enjoy or want specifically is the feeling of being "accepted" as part of a supposedly likeminded group, a feeling that they are probably lacking socially IRL. Hence them wasting hours day after day... week after week arguing in threads like these instead of.... actually PLAYING and/or ENJOYING any damn game at all. :pachaha::francis:

Yet you're out here typing whole paragraphs :mjlol:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans so triggered at the ActiBlizz acquisition going through after deluding themselves it "couldn't happen" they're tryna summon the Dragon Balls IRL to wish MS outta the console business now. :mjlol: Yea dummies, Microsoft just paid $70 billion for Bethesda and all them, in no small part because they were THAT scared of Sony buying exclusivity for Starfield/other Bethesda IPs going forward if they didn't.... so they could hand over complete exclusivity of every non-Nintendo franchise across the industry now and forever forward come next gen. You geniuses really figured it all out. :unimpressed: Why don't you tell Amazon, Tesla, Netflix, all of these companies with hundred billion to trillion dollar market caps how they did and/or are continuing to do it all wrong if they've ever operated at a loss (losses in some cases exponentially, thousands times greater than all the losses of Xbox across its entire existence) and should actually just be abandoning ship and closing up shop. :skip: I'm sure you six figure six cert coli brehs who know so much better will be reaching the top of NASDAQ with this stunning industry insight guiding you surely. :troll:

mOmMaS bAsEmEnT

This man been a furious Lbot for a while :deadrose:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
332ffc8f9ef33471440addcd6a1fd1556c9e26e0.gifv

The pain and anguish in this post, hidden behind the pretext of a quote must burn every sinew of you. It is due to this pain that you have foolishly clung to such intolerable wit that will in the end ultimately do you a disservice.

Bathed in standom, it stands above you, the truth complete. And you, for your defiance to it shall pay the proper price; an eternity of anguish.

9cc78ee5c9c8f6c216e80efaa2f87fa47a2909f3.gif

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The pain and anguish in this post, hidden behind the pretext of a quote must burn every sinew of you. It is due to this pain that you have foolishly clung to such intolerable wit that will in the end ultimately do you a disservice.

Bathed in standom, it stands above you, the truth complete. And you, for your defiance to it shall pay the proper price; an eternity of anguish.

9cc78ee5c9c8f6c216e80efaa2f87fa47a2909f3.gif
What the hell ? :laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
I think it's all just jokes, brethren.