Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You’re a fool if you think Starfield wont have a lot of views years from now when the mods will be hitting their stride
If a game in order for it to be good, needs free labor from modders to fix and add features to the game, then that game is trash. Damn near every time a busted or trash mechanic is brought up on Reddit or other sites, "A mod will fix it" or "I hope modders can fix it" is what you will see. I actually have dropped this game down to a high 6 after further playing through it, just until CP 2077's expansion comes out. After that this game is not getting touched in a long time, or ever if Bethesda does not fix this game.

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If a game in order for it to be good, needs free labor from modders to fix and add features to the game, then that game is trash. Damn near every time a busted or trash mechanic is brought up on Reddit or other sites, "A mod will fix it" or "I hope modders can fix it" is what you will see. I actually have dropped this game down to a high 6 after further playing through it, just until CP 2077's expansion goes out. After that this game is not getting touched in a long time, or ever if Bethesda does not fix this game.
you seem like a Sony Stan that’s trying his hardest to hate the game but will find a reason to play it anyway.

I never said mods are needed to for the game to be good. The game is great anyway but mods will ensure it’s longevity until Starfield 2 comes out.

Just imagine the Star Wars, Star Trek and Mass effect total conversions :ahh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If a game in order for it to be good, needs free labor from modders to fix and add features to the game, then that game is trash. Damn near every time a busted or trash mechanic is brought up on Reddit or other sites, "A mod will fix it" or "I hope modders can fix it" is what you will see. I actually have dropped this game down to a high 6 after further playing through it, just until CP 2077's expansion goes out. After that this game is not getting touched in a long time, or ever if Bethesda does not fix this game.

I never heard no shyt like this before, how long people gottta wait for fans to finish the game??:dahell:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
you seem like a Sony Stan that’s trying his hardest to hate the game but will find a reason to play it anyway.

I never said mods are needed to for the game to be good. The game is great anyway but mods will ensure it’s longevity until Starfield 2 comes out.

Just imagine the Star Wars, Star Trek and Mass effect total conversions :ahh:
I dont even own a PS5, i have it on PC. I bought the game, the least i can do is finish the main story. If you think this game is great as it is currently constructed, do you. But if this game was made by a random developer and the game was extremely hard or impossible to mod, what would your opinion be then?

Most of the time i see people praise this game is because of what they think mods are going to do for the game, not what the game currently provides.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I dont even own a PS5, i have it on PC. I bought the game, the least i can do is finish the main story. If you think this game is great as it is currently constructed, do you. But if this game was made by a random developer and the game was extremely hard or impossible to mod, what would your opinion be then?

Most of the time i see people praise this game is because of what they think mods are going to do for the game, not what the game currently provides.
I’d be perfectly happy with the game as is because I love space rpgs. The mod support is just icing on the cake. Mass effect 1 is my favorite space rpg of all time and I see Starfield as the spiritual successor of it.
I just wish there were intelligent aliens.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
who said that?

A couple dumbass fanboys who seem to think BG3 is the enemy now.

Same people who probably looked at BG1 and2 numbers not even knowing about Larian's previous games.

You’re a fool if you think Starfield wont have a lot of views years from now when the mods will be hitting their stride
Dude their will be more people playing skyrim on steam than starfield years from now and you know it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
7LU0SYM.jpg