Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

BBG

Superstar
Daps
If your game is crashing way more than what anyone else is reporting it must be some unlucky shyt with your hardware.

why do you think no one else is having the same problems?
That's a very good question, but if you think I'd rather write novels on the coli instead of playing the game like I have the past two weeks you'd be mistaken. No other game crashes like this one does, so I refuse to believe it's a hardware issue.

this dude will do anything to get someone to watch his stream :mjlol:
I haven't streamed in a month, pull your skirt down.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's a very good question, but if you think I'd rather write novels on the coli instead of playing the game like I have the past two weeks you'd be mistaken. No other game crashes like this one does, so I refuse to believe it's a hardware issue.

I haven't streamed in a month, pull your skirt down.
Again. You are the only one on earth reporting these issues.

Either you have a unique and unlucky personal situation, or you were just looking for engagement,

Either way that’s on you :manny:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Again. You are the only one on earth reporting these issues.

Either you have a unique and unlucky personal situation, or you were just looking for engagement,

Either way that’s on you :manny:
Again, the only reason I offered the live stream is to show this isn't a one off occurrence. I think you Xbox cheerleaders are disgusting, especially considering you're doubting my integrity without even playing the fukkin game. This would be the equivalent of a devout Cowboys fan who hasn't watched the NFL in years. You and your posse are sickening, and need help.

Starfield is poorly optimized trashed until it's fixed, and that's just something you and your boyfriends are going to have to deal with.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again, the only reason I offered the live stream is to show this isn't a one off occurrence. I think you Xbox cheerleaders are disgusting, especially considering you're doubting my integrity without even playing the fukkin game. This would be the equivalent of a devout Cowboys fan who hasn't watched the NFL in years. You and your posse are sickening, and need help.

Starfield is poorly optimized trashed until it's fixed, and that's just something you and your boyfriends are going to have to deal with.
Breh. we got all types of impressions and reports about the game performance on xbox.

You are literally the only person claiming the game is unplayable with multiple crashes per hour.

Not really interested in arguing why you are having such a unique situation.

Figure your shyt out

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Breh. we got all types of impressions and reports about the game performance on xbox.

You are literally the only person claiming the game is unplayable with multiple crashes per hour.

Not really interested in arguing why you are having such a unique situation.

Figure your shyt out
That's cuz most of these lames are spending hours building ships and managing outposts, I'm playing this shyt like it's PUBG. Zero stealth skills, im running in every situation guns blazing tearing shyt up. I'm guessing the game thinks im supposed to die in these situations, but I don't. So in the midst of me bodying these bum ass bots my shyt freezes up every time. If I avoid gun fights I can play for hours no problem, but when shyt gets hectic more often than not I'm forced to dashboard.

So now I'm back playing PUBG, when id much rather continue terrorizing the Milky Way in Parfield. I'm already upset with the game I don't need you p*ssy ass nikkas throwing salt in the wound as if I'm cappin when reality is I just want to play the damn game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's cuz most of these lames are spending hours building ships and managing outposts, I'm playing this shyt like it's PUBG. Zero stealth skills, im running in every situation guns blazing tearing shyt up. I'm guessing the game thinks im supposed to die in these situations, but I don't. So in the midst of me bodying these bum ass bots my shyt freezes up every time. If I avoid gun fights I can play for hours no problem, but when shyt gets hectic more often than not I'm forced to dashboard.

So now I'm back playing PUBG, when id much rather continue terrorizing the Milky Way in Parfield. I'm already upset with the game I don't need you p*ssy ass nikkas throwing salt in the wound as if I'm cappin when reality is I just want to play the damn game.
Again. Your situation is unique.

And we all know you have been on here begging for attention for months now

I have no interest in arguing beyond that.

Live your truth :cheers:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
fukk I look like arguing with a miserable clown that spends more time on the coli then he does with his kids. Man got more posts in this thread than I've posted in the arcadium all year. Another goofy on my ignore list, and Xbox is still down bad. Thus is life

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
985-E75-E8-23-F9-438-B-A86-C-451648-A6-E9-B8.png

Sony stan’s crazy :mjlol: