Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let me know when you play the game. Maybe at that time I can take your points seriously.
I didn’t make a point.

Only posted you calling yourself a clown. Like this very post, you are only clowning yourself
Let me know when you play the game. Maybe at that time I can take your points seriously.
I haven't played Starfield yet.

Sony clowns stupid af :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Eyyo for the last time. the gay trolling schtick you picked up isn't funny. its just weird for a 40 year old nikka on the internet to be saying homoerotic shyt over videogames.

Mango meach is unleashed

5-D9-EA720-0-DE6-44-F9-BAB2-A80-E7-F2-E705-B.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Is it really though? Starfield is big yes, but its a lot of empty space for space sake. this may be a hot take but scale just for the sake of scale is useless to me. How is the combat completely different :dead: they both 3rd person shooters with light rpg elements.
Why do y'all keep saying this when it's cities and ships and planets with multiple places to explore, loot to look for, orbits of planets with valuable shyt to grab and random enemy encounters, ect.

Why are y'all acting like the cities are barren, when literally just the buildings and stores in the cities are bigger than the whole Skyrim map?

nikka HZD is melee combat with arrows sprinkled in :mjlol: , SF is a shooter with melee combat being a very small part of combat unless you want to focus on that, which you can also do if that's what you like.

This is not a good faith debate. If you believe your criticisms are legitimate or your comparisons are valid, I'll be the first to tell you that you are wrong ASF with both things you mentioned and the single thought of the things you said makes me question your objectivity.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Eyyo for the last time. the gay trolling schtick you picked up isn't funny. its just weird for a 40 year old nikka on the internet to be saying homoerotic shyt over videogames.
Only explanation for y’all to be all in my mentions like that.

@Rekkapryde and @Gizmo_Duck make fan art for me.

You obviously luv a nikka 😘

I’m just enjoying my adoring fans.
starfield-adoring-fan.jpg

I wouldn’t be me without you :cheers:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t make a point.

Only posted you calling yourself a clown. Like this very post, you are only clowning yourself

Sony clowns stupid af :mjlol:
You're the one in here arguing with us when you guys have a whole official topic to discuss the game in.

We're in here joking on the review scores. Join the party.

:manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why do y'all keep saying this when it's cities and ships and planets with multiple places to explore, loot to look for, orbits of planets with valuable shyt to grab and random enemy encounters, ect.

Why are y'all acting like the cities are barren, when literally just the buildings and stores in the cities are bigger than the whole Skyrim map?

nikka HZD is melee combat with arrows sprinkled in :mjlol: , SF is a shooter with melee combat being a very small part of combat unless you want to focus on that, which you can also do if that's what you like.

This is not a good faith debate. If you believe your criticisms are legitimate or your comparisons are valid, I'll be the first to tell you that you are wrong ASF with both things you mentioned and the single thought of the things you said makes me question your objectivity.
Borderlands has better combat.

:sas2:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Man, I'm probs one of the few people who actually bought this shyt full price and not on no fugazi gamepass shyt on here :dead:

I'm beyond objective, if some shyt is dope its dope. I actually think this game is completely fine so far.

You haven't even played the second Horizon, while I have and also starfield so how is this a bad faith debate on my end and not yours when you haven't even played both the games we comparing :why: