Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I’ll take the one month ban bet, we can make it 2 months

I’m not betting money in no way shape or form

Under 80 metacritic score is my bet

Most reviews will need to be submitted

I think all sony stan’s should take this bet so we can have some peace and quiet around here once the games come out.

@Gizmo_Duck @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde @Dorian Breh yall in:mjpls:

Y’all scared :wow:

I'll take the 2 month ban bet, sign me up

quoted for the record :cheers:

I ain’t take no bet :mjlol:………..

Just fukkin wit you i’ll take the 2 months.
We gettin closer :whoo:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
B0141723-2CF9-452A-9282-1BA199AC8963

E2A18662-A099-410A-899F-F2B1B233ED98

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I was called a hater and someone that did not play the game when i said the same thing in the main thread. You can have fun in this game, but dont ignore the faults and pile on those that call them out. In normal Bethesda fashion i am depending on mods to make the game better and waiting for more of them to come out.

It is clear they rushed out the game before it was done. Identical dungeons, no maps, shyt UI across the board, not being able to see the internals of ship parts you are buying, shytty performance, no DLSS, etc. The worst is for a game with the word "star" in it, that touts exploration of the stars, ship customization, etc.... that there is no true travel or exploration. Everything is fast travel and when you are flying your ship it is in a small ass box, pathetic.

They can't tell me this was in development for 7 years. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony stan’s in any other context
I still think there was some bias against this game that made critics blood thirsty to judge it way harder than other games. Once a hate train starts on a game everyone just goes along with it.
:mindblown:
Only because nintendo gets graded on a curve
:ohhh:
Nintendo games getting graded on a curve.
So gamespot gave this a 5 but pokemon scarlet a 8 :mjpls: a game with no story, glitches, bugs, rehashed gameplay and looks like a ps2 game.
:usure:
Sony stans are free thinkers were merely playing devils advocate as responsible consumers :ufdup:
What a crazy statement considering your posts in this thread :mjpls:

media is hive minded. They are gonna go into this game nitpicking the fukk out of it.
Yeah, people were way too amped for this game to fail for me to believe it would be reviewed fairly,
fukkin crazy :wow:

I’d rather play a 7 on ps5 rather than an 8 on switch at this point
The original 7 god :mjlol:

don't play nor care about xbox at all and havent in like 20 plus years. I doubt I have posted to troll in one of those threads literally ever.

Nothing you clowns say is actually real :wow:

So in every other instance Video games writers are full of shyt.

Reviewers are bias, racist, misinformed, agenda fulled. And games with bad review scores can be great and worthy of your time and full priced purchase.

But we now got 2K posts of you splitting hairs over a couple metacritc points.

Sony stan’s wild AF. Told y’all you’ve only exposed yourselves with this thread.

You nikkas cooked yourselves :ufdup:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony stan’s in any other context

:mindblown:

:usure:

What a crazy statement considering your posts in this thread :mjpls:

fukkin crazy :wow:

The original 7 god :mjlol:

Nothing you clowns say is actually real :wow:

So in every other instance Video games writers are full of shyt.

Reviewers are bias, racist, misinformed, agenda fulled. And games with bad review scores can be great and worthy of your time and full priced purchase.

But we now got 2K posts of you splitting hairs over a couple metacritc points.

Sony stan’s wild AF. Told y’all you’ve only exposed yourselves with this thread.

You nikkas cooked yourselves :ufdup:
Nah, we finally get to see how xbots act when they get a exclusive game that's worth a shyt.

And damn it's glorious.

:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dead:

Thread might low key have Rafters level fukkery over the last few pages. :mjlol:
Aww shut up fakkit you in the same boat with these clowns.
Not necessarily the review scores themselves, but more the juelzing around the game after the scores came out. This is more of a dogpile of "We KNEW this was going to be bad,

Nothing but contradictions and moved goalposts outa you clowns.

You spent time defending a 64 on metacritc game and attacking others who agreed with the score. Before you even played the game.

Nothing is real with you weirdos :wow:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
They can't tell me this was in development for 7 years. :mjlol:
I think it probably was, or at least i have no way to confirm. I really believe they wanted to get this out before the end of September, so they released it with shyt still fukked up. They knew modders were going to do free QA work and the good will they have would hold them over while they finish working on the game.

Having to tweet they will look into adding maps and a list of shyt that should of been in the game from day 1:

They are so lazy/inept that people that just got the game in their hands are finding programming flaws that are causing performance issues. Why in the hell could Bethesda not figure this shyt out in 7 years but people are in less than 7 days of release?

And in true Bethesda fashion, you already have people working on a community patch that will fix a bunch of issues that historically, Bethesda will not care to do

The real sad ones are those that ignore all of this and say this is the best game ever. Delusion at max.